A different HK complaint

I need to preface this post with 2 things. 1, I’m not against the changes to HK-47s leadership (am I alone? It was overkill. It’ll be fine. It’s still great with droids). 2, I still won the battle I’m about to complain about so it’s not a huge deal

My issue is the HK rework just took effect in the middle of GA, and it effected his abilities which I would have thought were locked as part of the GA event. Shouldn’t the changes to HK not have taken effect to the GA version of my HK until after GA ended?

Just calling this out as it seems like a mistake on CGs part. As I prefaced above, I still won the matchup of my droid team against a weak Phoenix squad, but I’d be furious if the nerf took effect in TW when HK should’ve been locked. All in all, just pointing it out for clarification in case another rework happens during a locked event

And, I’m totally reinvesting right back up in HKs abilities. He’s been solid and still will be in my lineup, whether or not I get DRevan (hint, I won’t this time)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont know if this is the same situation, but what we see during GA/TW is live and not the locked in stats.

Only when you do a long press on a toon in a GA/TW match do you get to see the locked in stats, and the screen looks a little different.

Are you sure that the update had an effect on your HK?
  • Hmmm, maybe that’s the case for me. When I did the long press in the squad selection screen it showed HK as having abilities at level 1, but maybe that wasn’t the case in-game. I didn’t select him again during the match up. The rest of my droid squad was well geared so it went in my favor
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    Hmmm, maybe that’s the case for me. When I did the long press in the squad selection screen it showed HK as having abilities at level 1, but maybe that wasn’t the case in-game. I didn’t select him again during the match up. The rest of my droid squad was well geared so it went in my favor

From the GA screen. Leader ability still maxed, but it's the new ability.
    ate7pwwqcufj.png

On the main. character screen it's back at level one. Hope this helps.