Which Zeta is most useful to beat Tier 5 of Scourge event?

What is more useful, the survivability boost to the three OR characters from Carth's leader zeta, or HK's preventing enemies with protection up from gaining bonus turn meter? (Is that droid lead with the protection up even getting bonus turn meter?)

Replies

• Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Carth would be the best bet, but make sure you got the FBast and HK’s new abilities up (minus any Zetas though I think all of them are going to be needed in Arena)
  • Options
    The Carth zeta is by far the most useful one for the event, although some people in my guild managed to do it without any zetas at all. None of the other ones will make a huge difference.

If you're going to be using HK in arena, the Loyalty Unique is probably a must-do anyway, but I don't think it helps against the Assassin Droid.
  • Options
    I had both, and I am fairly convinced that Loyalty was not taking effect. Probably because even though you typically get the leader bonus from the character in the 6th slot, because he isn’t in the Leader Slot, the interaction doesn’t take place.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    You definitely don't need any zetas.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    I used g11 zCarth, g12 HK, g12 Bastila, g9 Juhani, g10 Canderous. Took a few tries, but got past it.

Tier 6 is rough with a g9 Juhani though.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You definitely don't need any zetas.

It may not have been strictly necessary, but I wouldn't be surprised (with rng) if it would have taken a couple dozen more attempts without dropping that zeta on Carth. That tier was brutal, but 6 and 7 I could have used auto on.