Deja Vú - It'll be okay.

Austin9370
1509 posts Member
edited March 2019
Every challenging event is the same...there are members of the community who warn it will be challenging, many ignore and then have overreaction that they're quitting the game and it's killing the game.

Eventually people settle down, learn strategies or accept that they underestimated the requirments.

This is no different. Relax, review strategies others have used, continue to progress your characters, and ultimately relax (you have a week tob adjust). You're going to be fine and so is the game.

Good luck everyone and I'm excited for this release!

Replies

• Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    It will not be OK as this group of characters is not worth gearing to level 7 and even less to level 11 or 12.
    So for it to be ok they need to redesign the game so we can take the gear wasted on them away and put them on proper characters.
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    It will not be OK as this group of characters is not worth gearing to level 7 and even less to level 11 or 12.
    So for it to be ok they need to redesign the game so we can take the gear wasted on them away and put them on proper characters.

That is so wrong. OR team is a great defensive squad.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Zinke7 wrote: »

The Carth & Co squad is amazing. Don't talk smack about things you obviously haven't tried.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Austin9370 wrote: »
    Every challenging event is the same...there are members of the community who warn it will be challenging, many ignore and then have overreaction that they're quitting the game and it's killing the game.

Eventually people settle down, learn strategies or accept that they underestimated the requirments.

This is no different. Relax, review strategies others have used, continue to progress your characters, and ultimately relax (you have a week tob adjust). You're going to be fine and so is the game.

I get some people’s frustration though. Last week, I considered dropping $40 or $80 on this event to get DR, but now I know that I can’t make the gear requirements. If I had paid that and still couldn’t finish the event, I’d be furious.

On top of that, characters like this typically bar progress in more than one area of the game (not just arena). I remember when CLS came out and he prevented me from completing GW. It **** that I had to gear toons that I didn’t want to just to make it through a holotable that should just be for fun.

If CG really wants to calm everyone down, they should be more open and honest about the requirements of these events, and they should slow down the power creep.
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    If CG really wants to calm everyone down, they should be more open and honest about the requirements of these events, and they should slow down the power creep.

rtjx472x0jvq.jpg

You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • jfears2 wrote: »

rtjx472x0jvq.jpg

Is this agreeing with me or disagreeing lol?
  • Austin9370 wrote: »

Omg you're so smart lol