Bastilla Shan Fallen is not healing with 70% lifesteal when she is hiting an ability in tier 5

She has only 5 stacks of ferocity and no healing imunity or something else, but she is not gaining health back after an attack (basic or 1. special).
I thought that she should get 70% health of the damage she dealt back if darth revan is on the field.
I am missing something?

Replies

• Options
    SchmIddI wrote: »
    She has only 5 stacks of ferocity and no healing imunity or something else, but she is not gaining health back after an attack (basic or 1. special).
    I thought that she should get 70% health of the damage she dealt back if darth revan is on the field.
    I am missing something?

Probably only if revan is under the leader spot
  • Options
    SchmIddI wrote: »
    I am missing something?

Probably only if revan is under the leader spot

That is my assumption too (my Loyalty to the Maker zeta didn’t appear to be doing much in the event either), but she (and Revan, which is probably the same) is also definitely not regaining protection from CBM in the event.
  • Options
    It only counts if revan is in the leader slot (not the Ally slot) - but corrupted battle meditation isn't restoring protection properly after the first phase. So that really sucks
  • Options
    GiantFen wrote: »
    It only counts if revan is in the leader slot (not the Ally slot) - but corrupted battle meditation isn't restoring protection properly after the first phase. So that really sucks

Darth Revan IS in the leader slot, it counts as a second leader, otherwise you wouldn't be getting ferocity debuffs.
  • Options
    Pinkpeep wrote: »

Darth Revan IS in the leader slot, it counts as a second leader, otherwise you wouldn't be getting ferocity debuffs.

no thats the ALLY spot
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

no thats the ALLY spot

If it were an ally spot, you wouldn't be getting Darth Revans leader ability, and since the Sith Empire characters get ferocity every time they take a turn, you clearly are. Unless you mean, like when you use an allied persons leader in your team, I don't think it refers to that. Usually the ally spot means any spot that isn't a leader.
  • Options

no thats the ALLY spot

If it were an ally spot, you wouldn't be getting Darth Revans leader ability, and since the Sith Empire characters get ferocity every time they take a turn, you clearly are. Unless you mean, like when you use an allied persons leader in your team, I don't think it refers to that. Usually the ally spot means any spot that isn't a leader.

gbvp2bb9w0et.jpg
    The gold is the ally slot like from the event. You get the ability but Fast's unique doesnt work if revan is an ally
  • Options

The gold is the ally slot like from the event. You get the ability but Fast's unique doesnt work if revan is an ally

You're not wrong, but I don't think that is the "ally spot" the wording in the ability refers to. I believe it means the slots that aren't leader slots. Like in Revan's Savior, it will save him if he is in the leader slot, but if he is not, it won't work on him. Maybe there is only one slot that it looks for with those abilities, but the wording is definitely ambiguous. Could be tested if you brought a JKR ally leader into a fight and he actually died.
  • Options

You're not wrong, but I don't think that is the "ally spot" the wording in the ability refers to. I believe it means the slots that aren't leader slots. Like in Revan's Savior, it will save him if he is in the leader slot, but if he is not, it won't work on him. Maybe there is only one slot that it looks for with those abilities, but the wording is definitely ambiguous. Could be tested if you brought a JKR ally leader into a fight and he actually died.

its not ambiguous it says "If Darth Revan is in the LEADER slot:" not leader or ALLY spot
  • Pinkpeep
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    its not ambiguous it says "If Darth Revan is in the LEADER slot:" not leader or ALLY spot

In Jedi Knight Revans kit, his savior ability says if he is in the leader slot, and not the ally slot, that it will work on him as well. Dark Side Bastilas kit doesn't say the part about not being the ally slot. JKRs kit makes it sound like that slot IS both a leader slot, and an ally slot.

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

In Jedi Knight Revans kit, his savior ability says if he is in the leader slot, and not the ally slot, that it will work on him as well. Dark Side Bastilas kit doesn't say the part about not being the ally slot. JKRs kit makes it sound like that slot IS both a leader slot, and an ally slot.

but it specifically says the LEADER spot, they dont need to include EVERY other spot it DOESNT work if they only include the ONE spot it does.
  • Options

but it specifically says the LEADER spot, they dont need to include EVERY other spot it DOESNT work if they only include the ONE spot it does.

But they do in JKRs kit, presumably because that second slot that also provides a leader ability is also a leader slot. So they add the provision that it doesn't work if it's in the ally spot.
  • Options

But they do in JKRs kit, presumably because that second slot that also provides a leader ability is also a leader slot. So they add the provision that it doesn't work if it's in the ally spot.

And Kits update, just cause one doesn't include the EXACT wording as another doesn't mean it doesn't work like that
  • Options
    What does the circle say on the main screen where you can see the people who you have as... What's that word again?
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    The “Ally slot” is the 6th slot that opens up in some PVE modes. It’s not any of the other non-Leader slots. You also receive the leadership ability of the character in the Ally slot, *unless* there’s a specific caveat in the ability that precludes all or part of it from working from the Ally slot (like JKR blocking enemy TM gain from leads). With the OR/SE characters there’s the introduction of unique skills that are also caveated to work *only* when a character is in the Lead slot and not the Ally slot.

Since DR is in the Ally slot for the event, this is why you’re getting ferocity from his lead, but not the health steal from BSF’s unique.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    I don't really care about Bastila not restoring health when she attacks. I DO care that she is recovering ZERO protection during her turn, no matter how many debuffs are on the enemy.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like she should have recovered some protection for all of these debuffs, no?

sJPJvYC.png
  • Options
    Works as intended. They will fix it for the second attempt in 8 months
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well, in t3, I couldn't get deathmark to apear on Calo Nord when I dropped adds below 50%, but obviously it works on Bastila on t6 where Revan was in spot 1, so maybe the 6th spot doesn't count as a leader.
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    Options
    i didn't take a screen shot but of the many many tries t5...DR leader ability flashes across the screen right at the start of battle along with carth's....but it didn't seem to be helping...perhaps very low ability? i noticed his gear level was 11ish as well(he died at least 20% of the time!!!)