What's the new looking gear for?

I just happened to check out daily shipments and came across 2 odd looking pieces of salvage. What and who is it for? Darth revan? That's my only guess because it doesn't show who it can be used for

Replies

• Yeah it is, that's how people are getting Darth Revan to gear 12 already lol
  • Ryejin
    12 posts Member
    Cash grab

A pretty blatant one at that. I've spent a good deal of money on this game over the years, (not a whale but at least a dolphin) and even though new character releases are generally cash grabs, I've been alright with them thus far. It's how the system works. New shiny character that usually becomes an arena meta, for a time being and even if not has uses else where, like raids, TW, TB etc. Yet this type of **** with individualized gear just to squeeze out a few more $$ from people makes me rethink everything entirely.

I'm pretty sure if anything like this happens again, at least I personally will leave the game. It's not that I can't afford the crystals, I just refuse to at that point.
  • I had about 2900 crystals saved. I paid 20 bucks and got a 2800 pack. I finished G12 easily. But you can also sim for it too.