Got 1st place,
25 gear pieces
3 omegas
8 ship omegas
And useless mod salvage.
Rewards suck for 6 days of effort. They should be more in line with TB

Replies

• Options
    The mod salvage is far from useless. They could have bumped the omegas up a bit though.
  • Options
    I for one think the rewards were very reasonable. Was even happy to see the mod salvage of Borge types for rewards.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I can now 6e 2 more mods. Pretty good rewards I thought.
  • Options
    It was a ton of mod salvage. I liked the rewards. Doesnt need to be zetas all the time.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    The mod salvage is far from useless. They could have bumped the omegas up a bit though.

i DON'T get it... coming in first place literally gives you 2 6* mods

So in the end that guy should have said

25 gear pieces
    3 omegas
    8 ship omegas
    2 amazing 6 * mods that VASTLY improve my toons, vastly improve your fleet and put you EONS ahead of the people who got 5-8 in terms of MODS especially over multiple GA's

If you dont' want it fine SEND EM TO ME....

2 6* mods every GA or close to it....REALLLY adds up for you "winners" whenever your pulling up your bots for TW and GA and you see that you have 30 more 6* mods than someone else you should feel good knowing your toons will be going first, hit harder and take more damage all because the matchmaking is horrible and gives a lot of people free wins instead of real competition
  • Options
    Mod salvage is not useless, though it may not be immediately useful for a lot of players, either because they don't have any g12 toons yet or they don't have mods worthy of promoting to 6-dot or they don't want to lock their good mods in to their small pool of g12 toons.

Unless you have an optimal roster, it takes a lot of time and effort to win all three rounds of a GA and frankly the rewards do feel underehelming.