Thinking ahead to Episode IX.....

should we start farming Holdo and Rose? 2 pretty useless characters in game... and I dont want to farm them out of principle because I didn't like them in The Last Jedi. But knowing CG, I'm worried they'll be necessary for some event come December when Ep IX releases

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Its not about gearing the toons you hate

Its aboit farming the toons you love
    6mx8wvsro3fx.png

xtz25s8t8kla.png
  • shi9i11swd7n.jpg

Hope so!
  • that's wonderful for you both that you have them farmed/geared already....but you didn't answer my question. What are the odds that they're actually needed for some other character event?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    that's wonderful for you both that you have them farmed/geared already....but you didn't answer my question. What are the odds that they're actually needed for some other character event?

Well holdo won't be in 9 due to contractual obligations and that other thing
    Rose will be.

If there was some kind of resistance event I would say givin the TOONS we have NOW.

Finn, Rose, (JTR) R2, 3PO maybe...... More likely before movie get 2-3 marquees I don't know...

But yes due to some peoples misguided hatred....I guess if you look at all the resistance toons Holdo and Rose would be mandatory because a lot of people don't have em....

Some ppl geared holdo based on chance of a capital...which will never happen.... that's a future marquee lol

I don't know best answer...if you have to use current toons yeah rose and holdo...but a Jedi Rey event or whatever nonsense comes out of 9...... best anyone can say is maybe ?/?
  • Zero chance... most have a good resistance team already = no money

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Zero chance... most have a good resistance team already = no money

source numbers on all resistance too gear level vs rose/holdo gear levels ?

I Do agree threre is no real underhanded thing they can do with the toons to make money tho....

maybe a new holdo marquee......pancakedholdo ? fallintoatemporalriftholdo, savedbytimetravelingezraholdo

ya never know in this game
  • Holdo wont be in ep 9 cause shes dead...

Cant see them being of any use at this stage but holdo isnt a bad tank
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Given the amount of new characters released for VII, I imagine there might be some new variants for the Resistance (New Poe/Finn perhaps). Though to be honest, just filling it up with a backlog of characters not already in-game would be a more likely case (Snoke, General Leia, The Raddus (Capital ship) given that from the looks of it the only "new" characters would be one Resistance and Matt Smith
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • I cant wait for the lack of episode nine DS toons to be released
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I think Holdo should get a Resistance Capital Ship... she deserves it for the Resistance more than anyone else... including Mary Poppins.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    I cant wait for the lack of episode nine DS toons to be released

Expect Episode8 dark side characters to be released and be a panic farm for the next Rey journey.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    They’re actually pretty good. Holdo’s a helluva tank, and Rose’s basic is hella good under Jedi Rey. Rose’s soecials are helpful, situationally, but the basic with high crit chance just keeps laying down exposes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I look forward to some new content that doesn’t include more KOTOR. I’m so done with those characters. I hope by May we will see something new that I don’t hate.
  • IronCross wrote: »
    I look forward to some new content that doesn’t include more KOTOR. I’m so done with those characters. I hope by May we will see something new that I don’t hate.

You can thank all the crybaby Kotor lovers for them ruining that part of Star Wars
  • Aussiepump wrote: »
    Holdo wont be in ep 9 cause shes dead...

Seriously?! Why did you just spoil that? I’ve been putting off seeing a crappy sw movie 🤣
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Aussiepump wrote: »
    Holdo wont be in ep 9 cause shes dead...

Seriously?! Why did you just spoil that? I’ve been putting off seeing a crappy sw movie 🤣

There are no crappy SW movies, only crappy SW fans.