Darth Revan can't beat jkr

Yep, maxed characters with great mods, can't seem to beat a jedi revan team. Team needs. A mass dispel like sion or b2 but even then, it feels like we are missing something. Looks like we need Malak or something..

Very disappointed

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Do you have all the zetas? The "auto" button has helped me win most of my battles... :smile:
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Hmmm. The top 5 spots in my shard are all DR right now and the only way they could have gotten there is to knock off a JKR since the top 50 in my shard were that prior to. I don't have him unlocked, but i'm guessing he must be able to beat jedi teams as is. .
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Do you have all the zetas? The "auto" button has helped me win most of my battles... :smile:

Maybe in the 200 bracket
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    Hmmm. The top 5 spots in my shard are all DR right now and the only way they could have gotten there is to knock off a JKR since the top 50 in my shard were that prior to. I don't have him unlocked, but i'm guessing he must be able to beat jedi teams as is. .

It's very RNG dependent and even them not a given. The second you walk away and don't actually play, leaving it to AI, you lose.

oh, you can't hit auto in arena?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    My Darth Revan team has only lost one battle on offense, and it was to another maxed Darth Revan team (with faster mods and Assassin).

Jedi Knight Revan dies pretty easily, and it's only gotten easier as I've figured out how to use the new HK-47 and Darth Revan kits. Also killed a zFinn squad. I was concerned about that matchup, but it went very well.
  • You're doing it wrong.
  • obikenobi1
    113 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    just add zBarris. heals all your character for 20% max hp when they are critted. JKR might be increasing Jedi's speed by 35-40....but he's also increasing their crit chance by 35-40%. So if you mod Badstilla for health you could easilly get her to 80k hp and she'll be healing for 16k each crit. Pretty hard to kill her before she takes a turn with all that healing. JKR teams might be fast but they can be countered. DR,BSF,HK,Sion,zBarris is the answer on defense imo. A guy posted a video with that team lineup on another forum post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttn_wdW2_Xk
  • obikenobi1 wrote: »
    just add zBarris. heals all your character for 20% max hp when they are critted. JKR might be increasing Jedi's speed by 35-40....but he's also increasing their crit chance by 35-40%. So if you mod Badstilla for health you could easilly get her to 80k hp and she'll be healing for 16k each crit. Pretty hard to kill her before she takes a turn with all that healing. JKR teams might be fast but they can be countered. DR,BSF,HK,Sion,zBarris is the answer on defense imo. A guy posted a video with that team lineup on another forum post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttn_wdW2_Xk

Not necessary