Darth Revan and Sith Empire rework coming soon?

Prev1
Devian
671 posts Member
Well, I was pretty overwhelmed with DR event(really awesome)

But hero's journey character itself...
My team with all zetas, arena mods, gear is struggling like many others
so observing the whole synergy and mechanic I feel like it whole team needs overall boost.
(And I don't think HJ should should require a Legendary character to be viable against previous meta)

So right now,

Sith trooper requires 'locked' defense up buff (200%) which makes him less of a paper and more of a tank. Plus synergy with sith empire characters not just sith. Mb increase defense to all alies if he is present

Bad Bassy should be able to inflict debuffs at first turn without being resisted. Or activating an ability inflicts tenacity down first,

Sith assassin: gives TM to all Sith and Sith Empire allies, plus gains additional tenacity for each debuff on her. 3rd ability: deals additional dmg for each sith ally(doubles for sith empire)

Darth Revan: Sith and Sith empire allies are immune to TM reduction while they are debuffed. At the start od a battle if all allies are Sith or Sith Empire they have +50% CD

Marauder: basic can't be resisted. While inflecting a debuff gains heath up 5% (stacking)

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    comes out yesterday, needs a rework. the forums, folks.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »
    (And I don't think HJ should should require a Legendary character to be viable against previous meta)

So far all three other HJ characters require at least one legendary character for their team to work. RJT requires BB8 (it's good to have R2 too), JKR requires GMY, and CLS requires Chewy and C3PO (also good with R2). So I'll be surprised if Darth Revan's team works without a legendary character.
  • Options
    Ummmm you definitely need to drop Sith Marauder for HK-47. Hes what destroys the LS Revan meta.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    Ummmm you definitely need to drop Sith Marauder for HK-47. Hes what destroys the LS Revan meta.
    Manages to get through you mean. I'm using HK-47, ty
    but other 2 spots are just generic. I don't feel like ST, SA nor Marauder really helps.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

So far all three other HJ characters require at least one legendary character for their team to work. RJT requires BB8 (it's good to have R2 too), JKR requires GMY, and CLS requires Chewy and C3PO (also good with R2). So I'll be surprised if Darth Revan's team works without a legendary character.
    Do you need HY to destroy Traya teams and manage strongly on offense? Can't you manage good Luke teams without Han and chewie? (chewie came later as a rework to han). Sith Empire as a new meta is only second to JTR(because of NS) to struggle this hard at Launch.
    And it's really hard to beat JKR teams with strong mods(on par with mine)
  • Options
    but other 2 spots are just generic. I don't feel like ST, SA nor Marauder really helps.

No... I meant destroy. ST helps. Taunt keeps JKR from killing HK47
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

ST won't hold much. Under ferocity vs goblin - he's paper. And JKR can target bad bassy or SA.
    Goblin deals 65-75k dmg, rarely more. with assists it's few turns. And after some SE dies, HK-47 even killing smn will trigger JKR's unique and then it's dances vs Kenobi and... you know the drill
  • LastBucsfan
    228 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

ST won't hold much. Under ferocity vs goblin - he's paper. And JKR can target bad bassy or SA.
    Goblin deals 65-75k dmg, rarely more. with assists it's few turns. And after some SE dies, HK-47 even killing smn will trigger JKR's unique and then it's dances vs Kenobi and... you know the drill

If he pulls away from HK47 just once and dies the cooldown on HK47 is reset plus it gives DR more time to go off.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

If he pulls away from HK47 just once and dies the cooldown on HK47 is reset plus it gives DR more time to go off.
    it resets FIRST time SE is defeated, after that it depends on fear. and if bad bassy is dead - it's really hard to survive till 3rd assassination protocol VS team with good mods.
  • Options

it resets FIRST time SE is defeated, after that it depends on fear. and if bad bassy is dead - it's really hard to survive till 3rd assassination protocol VS team with good mods.

Right and the best kill strategy is to go after BSF first, who you mark, then you are forced to kill SiT instead of HK47.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Right and the best kill strategy is to go after BSF first, who you mark, then you are forced to kill SiT instead of HK47.
    not mine, but I think it'll do
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=95&v=hpXV-0Wgd9E

P.S. I made 19 battles today just testing, switching mods, do you think if I struggle on offense, the same team manages better on defense? Or 1 surviving HK-47 is smth I should simply accept and use it for raids? JKR teams holds better right now with same mods, and on offence even Traya is better.
  • Options
    not mine, but I think it'll do
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=95&v=hpXV-0Wgd9E

P.S. I made 19 battles today just testing, switching mods, do you think if I struggle on offense, the same team manages better on defense? Or 1 surviving HK-47 is smth I should simply accept. JKR teams holds better right now with same mods, and on offence even Traya is better

Where is SiT?
  • Options
    ...and that video goes after BSF first like I said
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    Where is SiT?
    oh ffs

• Options
    Where is SiT?
    oh ffs

JKR won against DR without SiT... hardly seems like a reason to say SiT doesn't hold
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    Where is SiT?
    oh ffs

JKR won against DR without SiT... hardly seems like a reason to say SiT doesn't hold
    my reason is my own experience. That vid is just to show you that it holds poorly.itself.
  • Options
    Where is SiT?
    oh ffs

my reason is my own experience. That vid is just to show you that it holds poorly.itself.

Its the wrong squad makeup and can you tell me what the mods are? Is it your vid?
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Where is SiT?
    oh ffs

Its the wrong squad makeup and can you tell me what the mods are? Is it your vid?
    you are boring, can you read? I typed 'not mine.'
    You need stats at that vid? ask author
    or mine?
    Howw is that 'wrong'?
  • Options
    Where is SiT?
    oh ffs

you are boring, can you read? I typed 'not mine.'
    You need stats at that vid? ask author
    or mine?
    Howw is that 'wrong'?

So you have no idea what you posted in the vid. Why not post one of your 19 battles?
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    So you have no idea what you posted in the vid. Why not post one of your 19 battles?
    ...ok. (why am I doing this) barely manages, can lose on offense:
    ST: 42hp/86pr
    Bad Bassy: 30hp/44pr, 283 speed
    DR: 30hp/34pr, 313 speed
    HK-47: 27hp/49pr, 3400 dmg, 185 speed
    SA: 27hp/43pr, 311 speed

VS

JKR: 41hp/41pr, 306 speed
    Kenobi: 42hp/68pr, 260 speed
    Goblin: 35hp/22pr, 269 speed, 3360dmg
    Bassy: 33hp/60pr, 254 speed
    Jolee: 59hp/34pr, 228 speed
  • Options
    I'll tell you what. Get those zetas for HK and basti. I got my butt kicked on offence by 2 different well modded Darth Revans. My mods are good but once the DR train starts rolling death ensues.
  • Options
    Even with the 50% potency up from zBast, Fear keeps getting resisted by any team with Yoda - I know extra speed would definitely help, but I'm not quite there mod wise - thoughts?
  • Options
    So if it's that hard just to win on offense, is it even worth using DR in the arena? I mean, I can usually win around 9/10 battles against JKR with JKR, and if DR won't hold on defense what's the point?
  • Options
    So if it's that hard just to win on offense, is it even worth using DR in the arena? I mean, I can usually win around 9/10 battles against JKR with JKR, and if DR won't hold on defense what's the point?

DR autos JKR.
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    Options
    He wins offense but loses defense
  • Options
    Run DR, Sion, Bastila, HK, Nihilus in that turn order.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    Snaklor wrote: »
    Run DR, Sion, Bastila, HK, Nihilus in that turn order.

weak
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    I'll tell you what. Get those zetas for HK and basti. I got my butt kicked on offence by 2 different well modded Darth Revans. My mods are good but once the DR train starts rolling death ensues.
    I mentioned: all zetas. yes, if their mods better, their DR will be better, as their JKR lol.
    As probably their Luke's teams. I won't argue to better mods. Point is in whole team effectiveness
  • Options
    I'm running a g9 revan with Badstilla HK sion and nihilus I sit in 17th in arena. I destroy most JKR teams even those with base speeds of 300