The better Sith Lord?

Kisakee
1648 posts Member

Darth Revan. I got it, you're either encouraged or totally annoyed talking about him/her. But this isn't about the so called Sith Lord, it's about Bastila Shan (Fallen).
Her kit was good before the change, right now it's overwhelming. Her skills are devastating and i would say she can be used as plug and play in many different teams, even if they're not Sith. So one question came up in my mind - Is BSF the better Sith Lord (for SWGOH as a character with an amazing kit)?
The difference between both is obvious: BSF is made for single target, DR for area effects. But if you have to choose, which one is better? I do think Bastila's status as an apprentice doesn't suit her very well. She may be different, yes. But is she less good than DR? Ore maybe even better? For me she's on par, what do you think?
"Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Replies

• She's nasty! I don't have a full Empire Sith team yet though. Almost there. But one defining mark is single target damage. And I can see why you don't want to disturb fear with area of effect spells. So except for HK all are single target. If you can find a sith team that you want to put her in where AOE isn't needed let me know the results!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I was wondering about the folks not getting DR running her under Traya. Traya with BSF was already really tough to beat and one of the few teams that could take on JKR, I have to imagine it's even more overwhelming now with the loldebuffexplosion.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I was wondering about the folks not getting DR running her under Traya. Traya with BSF was already really tough to beat and one of the few teams that could take on JKR, I have to imagine it's even more overwhelming now with the loldebuffexplosion.

You mean like this?
    xnvj6q6fhfi6.jpg
    Yes, yes it is even more fun.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I use cls. Getting super bored. I have traya, I have bastila fallen. I'm tempted to switch!

Edit: I miss annihilating people. :(
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I'm tempted to switch!

Edit: I miss annihilating people. :(

Maybe this will help you to decide?
    h9u2g6fqdkgz.jpg
    After tweaking some mods i optimized my turn order and am able to kill almost every JKR team, even if my Traya dies within 10 seconds after the battle starts. That's unless bad RNG kicks in or i face an extremely speedy team (which happens more often than i want, i do share arena with the one and only Warrior and others with the same power..).
    l3lm6cpmzq3p.jpg
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Before I finished gearing DR I was running traya with badstila. After the rework she became just amazing, JKR battles lasted 2 minutes at most and didn't require excessive thinking like they used to
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Before I finished gearing DR I was running traya with badstila. After the rework she became just amazing, JKR battles lasted 2 minutes at most and didn't require excessive thinking like they used to

My win ratio against JKR teams raised too, she really is great.
    But she's a little buggy on one side and there may be a second issue with her. First she isn't using Wild Lightning while under control of AI, i already reported this and got the answer that they started reviewing it (which pretty much means that it's a confirmed bug i guess).
    Second thing is that her CBM cleanses applied Fear on the start of her turn. This is under investigation in this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/199471/bsf-corrupted-battle-meditation-clearing-fear
    So if she's already that strong with an issue (and possibly two), what will she be like after fixing her? Revan is falling behind on my list, what do you say?
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn