Raid results not counting? Not getting correct rewards.... Anyone else?

I have had 5 raid events recently NOT give me any credit for my actions. Below is a link to the latest event, which I recorded because it is happening more and more. Basically, I beat a raid or fight a grindy 20-40 minute battle, and when it's over or when I die, the game goes to a black screen where it fails to show the results. Eventually, all I can do is force quit / relaunch the app. However, when I check the raid rankings, my results are not there. I've lost a couple hours this way and several #1 / #2 spots because of it.

The video below, shows me auto completing the Rancor raid about 10 seconds after the raid opened. When it ended, I got the black screen...... I relaunched app and boom, no results.... instead of #1 or #2, I got 20th rank and rewards! So frustrating!!!!

I know my phone is not losing internet connections, because I've tested it and no other apps are disconnected when this happens. I've already reinstalled the app, updated my OS, etc..... this happening to anyone else?

https://youtu.be/1zyraGB8Gi8

Replies

• This sucks dude
  • Atzel
    56 posts Member
    Try it with Bluestacks on PC ( not sure if its on Mac i stay away from Apple ) or try it ot another divece , tabled or something , looks like the problem is at your end , but then again i might be wrong
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    You have to wait till the victory/defeat screen or else the score is not registered. If you relaunch the app at the black screen, you're basically throwing your score away.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    This type of thing is usually because of a connection hiccough or sync issue. Toggling your internet connection usually works. You can turn it off, wait for the, "There is a problem with your connection" message to appear, turn ut back on and give it a second to connect before hitting the ok button.

If you are still having problems you can report on Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>