Dont they see how broken this game is?

Basti4SWGOH
135 posts Member
edited March 2019
I really wonder how they can make so many mistakes and are unwilling to really fix the issues..

- Since month we have Revan dominating the arena in a way it never was before in this game (and there was never something like real balance in this game, but now its just.. no comment..)
- Since month we have now Revan vs. Revan mirror matches due to the lack of really working alternatives, which is the most awful gameplay experience in this game so far
- They released after years of waiting the most anticipated and most wanted toon update with GG and the droids, showing off in a video that they will finally shake the meta, with the outcome we completely got fooled and its basically a b-class team .. big big shame on you EA / CG
- They released another DRevan, ending up that it still is not really shaking the arena meta, but at least we have some Revan vs. DRevan matches now.. hurry. What about renaming the game to SWGOREVAN

- what about the rest... any new cool content to play .. nah .. ah yeah we have the grand arena which everybody I know is bored to hell with.

Why are they so unwilling to fix things?
But ok, couple of more month coming up with Revans all the way..

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I would argue that Darth Revan was more anticipated than Grievous since the game launched and there was a HK in the starting line-up.
    It's hard to come up with such statements when you want to speak for the community as a whole.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Maybe it's not an issue for ea/cg at all, but you (and others) simply don't like it.
    Save water, drink champagne!