Star forge raid?

GetRektTynan
3 posts Member
edited March 2019
Ok so I’ve whaled on darth revan because he is one of my favourite characters and I was disappointed to find that Jedi revan is still a better team but that malek tease at the end of the journey was golden and I would love a star forge raid it would be amazing!
I would imagine it would go something like this
Phase 1
Ship battles you fight b28 bomber boss with Sith fighter supports
Special bonus to the ebon hawk.

Phase 2
Dark Jedi boss with Sith commandos and turret support
Special bonus to
HK47, T3M4, jolee bindo, juhani, zaalbar, mission, canderous ordo, carth onasi, Jedi Knight revan, darth revan

Phase 3
Bastila Shan fallen boss with star forge droid supports
Special bonus to
Darth revan, Jedi Knight revan

Phase 4
Malek boss with Jedi body healing support (in the game he consumes there force energy too heal himself if you don’t destroy them first)
Special bonus to
Darth revan, Jedi Knight revan

Rewards
Malek shards and at top 10 it has chance of giving the new gear for darth revan
And maybe a new currency with a new shop.

I think it’s would be amazing and is definitely the best thing that would come to the game for hard core Star Wars fans like myself.
I think a maybe token sort of system with the new shop
Maybe first place gives 10 tokens and you can spend tokens on a shop (that is locked) that sells fully crafted gear and salvage and old republic era shards like nihilus, carth ect ect
Example
5 tokens = fully crafted carbanti
10 tokens = fully crafted stun gun
3 tokens = 5 shards from a character of your choice (old republic era character as seen above)
Something like this would be amazing (no traya darth revan, Jedi revan, or malek shards)

Leave your thoughts in the comments :)

Replies

• GetRektTynan
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    By locked I mean the stuff doesn’t rotate it’s locked in place
  • We do need a sith capital ship though, however If they don't release Malak soon to actually make DR not suck, I personally don't care what they do then.

This. If Malak is a raid reward, he will take too long to obtain, and by the time Darth Revan’s team has him included, the next meta will have come along.

Darth Revan needs Malak now to have a decent chance of holding on defence and replacing JKR.

Furthermore, a raid reward won’t make CG a pile of money. A marquee, however, now that every whale is desperate to make Darth Revan pay off, will be a licence to print money.

My money’s on a marquee.
  • Faction bonuses for the whole raid would be way better instead bonuses individual character, mainly because it would not force people/guild to farm those specfic characters. Rewards wise, i think there is no need for new currency and shop, instead they should improve existing ones. I like the idea of getting more curency and using it to get gear instead geting it random in boxes(most of us are geting same stuff most of the time ;) )
  • How bad are your Drevan squads that they are not "paying off"?? If modded correctly, they are very hard to beat with jkr. That is why most shards by this point all have Drevans at the top. They are not amazing on defense, they definitely have their counters, which can be countered by jkr, bringing back a rock/paper/scissor meta instead of the everyone has revan meta where mods seem to not matter at all.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    We do need a sith capital ship though, however If they don't release Malak soon to actually make DR not suck, I personally don't care what they do then.
    Furthermore, a raid reward won’t make CG a pile of money. A marquee, however, now that every whale is desperate to make Darth Revan pay off, will be a licence to print money.

My money’s on a marquee.

I'm not saying you are wrong about the possibility of Malak being a marquee toon, but I'm pretty sure they made more with the Triumvirate Raid than with any marquee up to date.