Guild Acquisition of Darth Revan - Impact on TW

Hi guys,

I just wanted to take a quick survey and promote some community discussion about the impact that Darth Revan *could* have for guilds as well as survey how many of your guild mates got Darth Revan in total.

If you could comment below if how large your clan is, if you run all the raids on heroic, how many Darth Revan's you guys got and what you think the implications are based on what the community has been able to find out about using him.

My clan is maxed out on people all very active with 3 or 4 major whales. Tons of dolphins. We run all Heroic raids on repeat. Currently we should have 14 Darth Revan's and a few more to come.

I'm really expecting Darth Revan for offensive purposes only for TW. Earliest reports from shard mates and clan mates are saying he won't hold on Defense, but we're all still testing.

I'm just glad to have another answer to break down Revan walls.

If you've read this far, I commend you. I'm at work but I really want to know what other people think about this.

Cheers,

Replies

• Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    My guild is about 84 million GP, with about 30 active people. We've been doing tier 6 STR in about three or four days since JKR's second run.

So far, I'm the only one to get DR, but there's one other guy who has an outside chance at getting him on the last day. When JKR was first released, it didn't really impact our TWs since I was the only one to get him, and we only went against one other guild that had a JKR between October and January. I'm pretty sure it'll be pretty similar with DR. He's mostly an offensive character, so it'll probably get us an extra banner or two against one JKR squad for now.

As of right now, Bossk has had a much greater impact on our TWs than DR likely will.
  • Darth Revan is not nearly as powerful on defense as Jedi Knight Revan was it even still is. He is beatable by multiple teams, so he is unlikely to have anywhere near as great as an impact on TW as JKR has.
  • 190m guild and more than half have DRevan. He hold better on defense than you think. Speed is important as we have guys who have him at 332 speed.