Darth Revan is a sith master in arena

So much negativity out there. I'm here to say that once your team has all its zetas it is crazy. We have 2 maxed and well modded Darth Revans on my shard that can hardly be beaten. Over night they didn't drop at all. JKR will have no luck beating Darth Revan unless outmodded.

The zetas are mandatory! Before they were fully zetaed I blew Darth Revan out of the water but not now. If you dont have them all including HK and dbasti dont say Darth Revan sucks.

Game changers seem jaded towards him. Other people are upset they wont unlock or still bent that the event was delayed.

Great Toon CG.

Replies

• Haters always hate lol...not like there wasn't time and plenty of info...everyone who was paying attention knew who to farm...hell HK looks great on the team and is easy to get and tons of people should already have him...
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Gosh, the people who declared a brand new character trash three minutes after he was introduced didn't have any effing clue what they were talking about? Shocker.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• What member of the team except Badtilla and Hk47? Strooper, assassin, or marauder?
  • One has sion and st. The other st and assassin
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Gosh, the people who declared a brand new character trash three minutes after he was introduced didn't have any effing clue what they were talking about? Shocker.

He's not using a blaster nor a scoundrel, so he's trash. :D
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Darth Revan under Zader lead ?
  • I have zzzDR, zzHK and zFBasti. I have g12++ Mara and Sass and g12+ ST. Maybe I havent figure out wich mods they need or g12++ is must have for DR to be something but at that point I have fallen as low as with JKR team and climbing up was not easy at all. I am loosing to the easiest teams with poor-modded JKR not saying about top ones.
    So cannot say that for now the effort of getting that characters is equal to the result. But may be that will change, I am an optimist.
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    @B0baf3tt maybe people on your shard don’t know how to play the game 😂 DR on defence is cheese.
    I have a DR team that’s well modded and full up with zetas and G12. All the bells and whistles but I’m on a shard with JKR teams that know how to play. I’ve seen the videos in shard chat, he gets wasted and that goes for all our 3 DR squads in top 10. So instead of making a CG fan boy post and everyone needs their fanboys, come back to us with data. Show us squads, videos and other evidence. If not you’re no better than the ones crying.

P.S before you go sayin I don’t know what I’m taking about or if I have no clue how to mod them, here’s my GG profile.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/973286493/
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    @JediRobb hate to burst your bubble buddy but unless you find a way of going around JKR focus and RNG on who gets focused, you’re not seeing your arena shard swarming with DR. Well wait till Malak comes out but we have spent over 1000 crystals in our shard chat refreshing and testing with great mods and maxed teams and we have yet to see a DR team give a well modded JKR team a run for their money. On defence that is ;-) the problem is defence.
  • If he had just 1 unique that states"DISABLE THE JEDI LEADER ABILITY" it will be like 1000% better :))
  • JasFonz wrote: »
    @B0baf3tt maybe people on your shard don’t know how to play the game 😂 DR on defence is cheese.
    I have a DR team that’s well modded and full up with zetas and G12. All the bells and whistles but I’m on a shard with JKR teams that know how to play. I’ve seen the videos in shard chat, he gets wasted and that goes for all our 3 DR squads in top 10. So instead of making a CG fan boy post and everyone needs their fanboys, come back to us with data. Show us squads, videos and other evidence. If not you’re no better than the ones crying.

P.S before you go sayin I don’t know what I’m taking about or if I have no clue how to mod them, here’s my GG profile.

https://youtu.be/PW321j6qKcA

Do you trust this guy? Thats a video.

If a Darth Revan isn't set up right it blows. Might be guys don't know how to mod him on your shard yet. I'm not claiming he is unbeatable but he is good.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Just for fun I run CLS on offense (mainly because a well modded CLS team at g12+ can rip through a JTR team with less RNG and in about 2 minutes on offense).

I have faced a couple of variations of DR and they all crumble in less than minute. And that's top 10 players (and their mods) on a launch shard.

If DR turns out to be nothing more than a glorified GG, I think CG is doing a very poor job of figuring out how to run this game.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Guys in my shard have god mods.
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    @disbeliever we seem to be in agreement right? Lol long story short DR won’t hold on defence. That was the point I was making.

@B0baf3tt bro seriously am I meant to take a game changers video seriously? How naïve are you? 😂 take their videos with a grain of salt like anything in this world and you won’t be disappointed
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    Who said anything about healers!? Get your SE team ready and run it and maybe you’ll put your experience before empty words
  • StarSon
    7421 posts Member
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Guys in my shard have god mods.

If you need "god mods" to win on defense, then it isn't the team that's winning, but your RNG for having such great mods.
  • Its my experience that he holds. I threw a game changers video out because he had some "hard footage" of him holding that you asked for. It is funny to hear him among others go from DR cant defend one day to oh crap I hardly dropped overnight compared to my JKR team. Might not be true for every shard. Clearly I dont take there word for all its worth because DR is better than some give credit for.
    I remember the first couple days of JKR being easy to win until people learned which zetas to have and fixed mods. I think its similar now
  • So... players that spent time and money on JKR will now find it wasted in any form of pvp, when facing DR. Okay, so why would anyone reading this even bother since it follows a counter for DR will no doubt be released?
    Why not ignore the meta and go read a book? An object in futility seems appropriate when describing this endeavor based on the OP's prediction. Still good to know, one less thing for some to throw money at.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    In my shard there’s only one JKR in the top 10 now, 5 in the top 20. It seems DR opened up the arena as there are DR, JKR, Traya, CLS and even Palpatine led (with Traya in the mix) teams in my top 20. It’s a november 2015 shard.
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    JasFonz wrote: »

https://youtu.be/PW321j6qKcA

Do you trust this guy? Thats a video.

If a Darth Revan isn't set up right it blows. Might be guys don't know how to mod him on your shard yet. I'm not claiming he is unbeatable but he is good.

This video is worthless. That's not how you beat DR. That's like saying "see how good nightsisters are!" and constantly attacking zombie...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I thought Darth Revan was a jedi master in arena.