Darth Revan without zeta on Carth ?

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Is it possible ? Dont want to waste a zeta on a useless toon

Replies

• Not sure but Carth is not a useless toon...zeta on him is great for TW and GA.
  • Yes it is
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    It's possible, but Carth is a great leader so not a waste. Carth and non jedi Kotor make a good defensive and offensive squad in TW and arena
  • Its possible but u need to be at least g11 to g10 across the boardbor have really good rng
  • I only zetad HK and bastilla, gear 12, carh gear 10, canderous gear 10, juhani g 10. HK and bastilla were my main damage dealers throughout t5, so if your gonna use a zeta drop it on one of them, preferably hk.
  • No zetas, g10 BSF, HK, g9 Carth, g8 Cand and Juhani.

Definitely doable without the zeta, but I disagree with the others about needing g11-12 to make up for it.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Not sure but Carth is not a useless toon...zeta on him is great for TW and GA.

The two OR toons I have are Carth and Canderous and I dont want more of them
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Great for ga, thank you for giving me more points on a character I wont use
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    No zetas, g10 BSF, HK, g9 Carth, g8 Cand and Juhani.

Definitely doable without the zeta, but I disagree with the others about needing g11-12 to make up for it.

Thank u !
  • i did it with g8 carth, canderous, juhani, g11 hk and g10 bastila. I almost did it with g10 hk and g9 bastilla but died on boss with yellow health left on tier 5. decided to upgrade them just to avoid the headache and lottery rng. I have a nice pool of mods and almost all my team was 200+ speed with desired mods on them, so if you dont have that i imagine it being nearly impossible below that.
  • Just got mine with G10 Bast, G10 HK, G10 Carth, G10 Juhani & G9 Cand. No Zeta, and most of there skills (I just realised) were still about Level 5 or 6. lol, oops.

Took me about 20 go's on T5, and 3 on T7. Just my 2 cents, I don't think I have any RNG left for the rest of the year now though. lol
  • Just adding another example to help anyone trying. You def don't need a zeta on anyone to do it. I did T5 first time with g7 canderous, g8 Juhani, g9 Carth and g10 Basty and HK.

I had read a lot of the posts so was expecting multiple attempts, so maybe I got lucky. Mods weren't the best as all my fastest ones are 6 dot and unusable for non g12.

I went for speed first and protection second for all except Juhani. I just went with max protection there.

Speeds were about 250 - 260 for bastila and Carth, 220 ish for Canderous, 200 ish for HK and I can't remember for Juhani but it was less than 200
  • Otsego
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    it wasn‘t hard, around 5 tries to get a feeling what happens.

g11 badstilla
    g11 hk47
    g11 carth
    g8 ordo
    g8 juhani

used good - very good mods
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    DarthAndy wrote: »
    Just adding another example to help anyone trying. [...] and g10 Basty [...] Mods weren't the best as all my fastest ones are 6 dot and unusable for non g12.[...]
    Speeds were about 250 - 260 for bastila [...]

Would be interested to know what "not the best" means for you.Cause to get a g10 Goth Barbie to 260 speed you should have at least +15 as each secondary stat. With my random mods I got a combined +92 speed (including +32 from a 6* arrow) and shes only at 247 speed with 1 G12+ piece missing.. just sayin~
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Possible yes, but still Carth is a great Leader for Old Republic squad, along with Big Z and Mission Vao his Zeta is well spent.

Besides the Ebon Hawk is a very good ship, so it would benefit from maxed up Carth Onasi.
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, had a couple of 19s in there. Normally I'd take those to 6e but they were protection primaries and I just can't bring myself to 6e those.

Fair point though, not bad mods but for anyone playing a year or so you can probably rustle up something like that. For newer players it would likly be harder. Close to 250 seems possible for most and that should get it done
  • Its possible but u need to be at least g11 to g10 across the boardbor have really good rng
    Aydnie wrote: »

If you zeta carth, you can do it with a lesser geared team. Carth is an awesome leader and the KOTOR toons with him as lead are far from useless.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Possible yes, but still Carth is a great Leader for Old Republic squad, along with Big Z and Mission Vao his Zeta is well spent.

Besides the Ebon Hawk is a very good ship, so it would benefit from maxed up Carth Onasi.

I don't have Zaalbar and Mission, and I can't unlock Ebon Hawk as I need 25 shards to unlock T3
  • Aydnie wrote: »

I don't have Zaalbar and Mission, and I can't unlock Ebon Hawk as I need 25 shards to unlock T3

Do you have Zader? I bet Carth could do great things under his lead with his DOTs on basic and his per-DOT damage increase. Of course you don't need him zetaed for that, but gearing him might still be worth it.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Aydnie wrote: »

Yes i did it without that.

Carth was gear 12, hk gear 12, badstila gear 12, canderous gear 11 and juhani gear 11.

So so mods. Nothing really special
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Your obvious hatred for KOTOR is going to harm you in this game. Just saying.
  • I've lost track of how many times that I've attempted stage 5. Only gotten to the final fight 4 times and my team was so weak by that point that there was no chance. The third fight is what always kills my team.
    Carth, HK and Juhani are XI and Bastila and Canderous are X. I haven't been playing long enough to get really good mods so my speed is lacking a lot. HK=156, Bastila=207, Carth=190, Juhani=119 and Canderous=189.
    I could get better speed on some of them if I just looked at mods for the speed and forgo the set bonuses.
  • Worth a try. You're not getting enough turns at those speeds so any other bonuses are wasted