JTR PANIC

I've got 75/100 on Vet chewie and 3* Han. Will I be able to get them in time with 2 refreshes a day?

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Doubt it, the vets are a horrible farm. 27 days isn’t enough

Maybe with three refreshes... here ya go.
    https://swgohevents.com/panic-farm/jtr
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Yikes. I am sitting at 4* on both. I was hoping that it was going to be another month.
  • Nope. See ya in July for her return.
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Yikes. I am sitting at 4* on both. I was hoping that it was going to be another month.

Even if it comes out next month, you'd still won't make it without doing 6-7 refreshes per day.

Tip: If you want something, work at it until the end. Plan ahead. If you keep redirecting your focus here and there, you'll never get them when the event comes around.
  • I've been grinding the cantina since the last JTR journey, and now have the Vets both at 50/100 with 4 days to go. If I rely on cantina refreshes and the horrible drop rate for the vets I can see myself falling short.

Does anyone know what the Shipment shard packs cycles are, or whether there will be Vets pack in the store closer to the event? Am FTP, so would prefer to shell out for crystals to get them. Have about 3000 crystals.
  • There's a vet pack with 50 of each for $40 Canadian, probably 30 US? A quick calculation says you would need 300 sims to get 100 shards. That's 4800 Cantina energy over four days, so 1200 Cantina energy a day. You get 165 free and then you're looking at 9 refreshes a day. I think that's going to exhaust your crystal stash pretty quickly.
  • I've been grinding the cantina since the last JTR journey, and now have the Vets both at 50/100 with 4 days to go. If I rely on cantina refreshes and the horrible drop rate for the vets I can see myself falling short.

Does anyone know what the Shipment shard packs cycles are, or whether there will be Vets pack in the store closer to the event? Am FTP, so would prefer to shell out for crystals to get them. Have about 3000 crystals.

you have 4+7 days.
  • I need 150 Han shards, with 3 refreshes a day, maybe 4, I think it's just about manageable for the last days of event. I hope.
  • *UPDATE*

I now have 71/85 han shards with a bunch of crystals reserved.
  • hotdeaths wrote: »
    I've been grinding the cantina since the last JTR journey, and now have the Vets both at 50/100 with 4 days to go. If I rely on cantina refreshes and the horrible drop rate for the vets I can see myself falling short.

you have 4+7 days.

Yep got them this morning, and unlocked Rey with zFinn (g10), BB8 (g9), Rey Scav. (g9), Vet Chewie (g8), Vet Han (g8). Had to mod Finn and Chewie for (I think it was) the third last tier, but otherwise no drama.

I got 100 shards in about 8 days using cantina refreshes (3 a day) and one extra refresh this morning (200 crystals) to get over the line as I was getting impatient.