Finn zeta

I got refund for my Finn zeta.
Should i put it back or is it garbage now ?

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Hold your zetas. Let someone else in the community do the zeta, and make your decision after a few days.
  • Hold your zetas. Let someone else in the community do the zeta, and make your decision after a few days.

This.
    I will do the same.
    Further, we can try reworked Finn in current GA (although 3vs3 is not the ideal setting).
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    pcn5fljqya26.png

Glad I waited, he wants a stun gun, I was about to give it to him until they confirmed his zeta refund. He will most likely stay like this forever.
  • I put it right back on, its still pretty good and i have 2 resistance sqds
    I think this is a good way to do it, gives everyone a choice
    Too bad i cant decide for darth vader hehe
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • I put it right back on, its still pretty good and i have 2 resistance sqds
    I think this is a good way to do it, gives everyone a choice
    Too bad i cant decide for darth vader hehe

Would you risk it in 3v3.... Might still be ok in 5v5
  • Refunded the zeta but why is the leader ability back to 1? Shouldn’t it be at 7 still? Or at least refund the purple mats for 2-7.
  • They did refund the purple mats
  • wilhud
    47 posts Member
    Has anyone tried the zFinn C3PO squad in hstr p3 since the nerf? Curious if that squad can do at least a decent amount of dmg still.
  • The devs said he can still do 15-20%. Not bad.
  • Anyone know if his team (CLS, JTR, C3PO, & oghan) can still solo HAAT? Thanks!
  • Gjarboni wrote: »
    Anyone know if his team (CLS, JTR, C3PO, & oghan) can still solo HAAT? Thanks!

That team relied on the 35% TM per expose, resulting in an infinite loop. Han and CLS no longer benefit from that.
    Try JTR, Finn, C3, R2, BB8. It can solo, but needs better modding and manual intervention. P1 can't be auto'd.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Back to wampanader for haat for me :/
  • More upset that this happened in the middle of a GA. Hope it didnt change my Finn for that...
  • My Finn has never been better
    Hitting Sion for 160000 damage per shot
  • Damodamo wrote: »

I m upset they changed it before i finished the jedi master quest.
    The last tier says : be top 1 in HAAT raid

How i m going to get top 1 without my zFinn?? I dont want to go back to wampanader. I already forgot how it worked
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    More upset that this happened in the middle of a GA. Hope it didnt change my Finn for that...

They said something specificially about that.
    zFinn will have the NEW abilities on the OLD levels (so even if you get refunded, you will have that maxed out zFinn for the duration of the GA).
  • Damodamo wrote: »

I m upset they changed it before i finished the jedi master quest.
    The last tier says : be top 1 in HAAT raid

How i m going to get top 1 without my zFinn?? I dont want to go back to wampanader. I already forgot how it worked

Last I checked Youtube still exists, the video is on there.
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member
    I got refund for my Finn zeta.
    Should i put it back or is it garbage now ?

If you zetaed him only for C3PO trick, don't put it back.
    If you widely used Finn-lead pure resistance squad before, put it back, new kit looks like obvious buff for that purpose.

Also now he should be very good raid damage dealer in JTR squad, but for that you don't need his leader ability.
    More upset that this happened in the middle of a GA. Hope it didnt change my Finn for that...

zFinn will have the NEW abilities on the OLD levels (so even if you get refunded, you will have that maxed out zFinn for the duration of the GA).

It didnt work out like that. Finn had no leader ability in this GA
    jejuzang wrote: »

For what it is worth to everyone, my post refund zFinn, shows (both in my inventory from the main cantina and from ‘inside’ the GA (selecting myself from the leaderboard) as not being zeta’d.
    However, I did deploy him on defense after reading the ‘test drive the new kit in GA announcement’, and deployed on the board as a defense team, he is still showing his zeta (both in the graphic on the teams overview for the territory, and within his description once selecting him from the deployed team - it does show the updated abilities as well) - so it may not be visual, but I think it will work when you deploy him.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »

For what it is worth to everyone, my post refund zFinn, shows (both in my inventory from the main cantina and from ‘inside’ the GA (selecting myself from the leaderboard) as not being zeta’d.
    However, I did deploy him on defense after reading the ‘test drive the new kit in GA announcement’, and deployed on the board as a defense team, he is still showing his zeta (both in the graphic on the teams overview for the territory, and within his description once selecting him from the deployed team - it does show the updated abilities as well) - so it may not be visual, but I think it will work when you deploy him.

So i was wrong then. Too bad i messed up my own GA battle then. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • They did refund the purple mats

But just for the zeta not levels 3-7
  • Gjarboni wrote: »
    Anyone know if his team (CLS, JTR, C3PO, & oghan) can still solo HAAT? Thanks!

That team relied on the 35% TM per expose, resulting in an infinite loop. Han and CLS no longer benefit from that.
    Try JTR, Finn, C3, R2, BB8. It can solo, but needs better modding and manual intervention. P1 can't be auto'd.
    Thanks! Much appreciated!