14242 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Revan
    Bastila Shan (Fallen)
    HK 47
    Mother Talzin
    Nightsisters Zombie

Thoughts?

A fast CLS team will rip it to shreds. Stun BSF, CLS buff blocks zombie, the rest aoe (and counter) themselves to death - if they get to move at all.

DR teams with good synergy already drop in under a minute to a well modded CLS team. Talzin ain't going to be the savior of she never gets a turn.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    As long as your DB is faster than their talzin then she can’t apply plague (corrupted battle meditation). If you are using Sion/Traya, then isolate zombie and kill talzin. Done.
  • Options
    As long as your DB is faster than their talzin then she can’t apply plague (corrupted battle meditation). If you are using Sion/Traya, then isolate zombie and kill talzin. Done.

Have you tried this, or is it theory? Not "questioning." Genuinely curious.
  • Options
    Or you can simply run EP Lead + Triumvirath and a pretaunting tank... ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv-7w0HiqOQ&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    I've tested that talzin setup with both g12 too. God tier mods to have it follow up 2 speed behind on hk47s tenacity down into DRs shock on it and it's still easily beatable on defense

At the moment the two best teams in a sea of JKR teams is....

DR/HK47/Badstila/Nihilus/Sion
    And
    Traya/DR/badstila/Nihilus/Sion

Here's a clip of the DR lead team

https://youtu.be/DGQhaGMAAP0

And here's a clip of the Traya lead team.

https://youtu.be/7lT5HOKDX6s

Both clips are taken in top 10 arenas with 150+ speed god tier mod teams with 7k special offense GMYs. The feedback from my shard was 3 people 1 shot the talzin combo and most fails were against the DR lead team above and the Traya team was a 50/50 match up
  • Options
    It’s good on offense but not defense. I don’t see this team becoming meta.
  • Options
    I’ve been running:

Darth Revan
    Bastila Shan (Fallen)
    HK47
    Emperor Palpatine
    Darth Vader

It’s a fun team.
  • Options
    Use Bastila Lead with JKR, Hoda, GMY and GK (for pretaunt) against the D. Revan NS Combo. Fokus down Fallen Bastila first. You dont get Bonus TM at the beginning and GMY will be slower due to HKs Zeta on Loyality to the Maker but thats no problem at all.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Darth Revan
    Bastila Shan (Fallen)
    HK 47
    Mother Talzin
    Nightsisters Zombie

Thoughts?

A fast CLS team will rip it to shreds. Stun BSF, CLS buff blocks zombie, the rest aoe (and counter) themselves to death - if they get to move at all.

DR teams with good synergy already drop in under a minute to a well modded CLS team. Talzin ain't going to be the savior of she never gets a turn.

Sounds good until you realize you can't stun Badstila.

Haven’t been fortunate enough to try out my CLS against this combo, but I can say I was super excited to find a Revan team (with Sion/Nihilus) that JKR couldn’t beat. So I threw in Rebels and won in <1 minute. Key is to NOT hit (or more specifically, apply debuffs to) hot topic until you can remove all TM with CLS. Sounds like they are going to be the DR kryptonite, until he finds a way to avoid the crits/exposes better.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Darth Revan
    Bastila Shan (Fallen)
    HK 47
    Mother Talzin
    Nightsisters Zombie

Thoughts?

Sounds good until you realize you can't stun Badstila.

Haven’t been fortunate enough to try out my CLS against this combo, but I can say I was super excited to find a Revan team (with Sion/Nihilus) that JKR couldn’t beat. So I threw in Rebels and won in <1 minute. Key is to NOT hit (or more specifically, apply debuffs to) hot topic until you can remove all TM with CLS. Sounds like they are going to be the DR kryptonite, until he finds a way to avoid the crits/exposes better.

That's key...until she takes a turn or Darth Revan uses his Shock Storm and then she has a bunch of debuffs anyway. The only way to get her with no debuffs is if you can go before her and Darth Revan..and I don't think it's possible for CLS to go that quickly against a well-modded team.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

That's key...until she takes a turn or Darth Revan uses his Shock Storm and then she has a bunch of debuffs anyway. The only way to get her with no debuffs is if you can go before her and Darth Revan..and I don't think it's possible for CLS to go that quickly against a well-modded team.

My CLS team (CLS, Han, Chewie, C-3PO, Thrawn) has taken out DR w/NS teams, takes out EP led Sith Empire easily, and is overall above 50% against DR lead teams depending on speeds and lineup.

Just recorded a fight with an EP team with 322sp Revan (Palp, DR, FBS, Traya, Nihilus). Their team took only one single move (Nihilus aoe, he died to counters), and I won it in ~1 minute.

Just don't expect it to hold on defense, obviously.