Mission and Zaalbar zetas

I zeta’d Carth for the DR event and would like to utilize him in GA and TW. Was thinking about zeta’ing both Mission and Z. Are they worth it?

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Carth > mission > zalbaar in that order. I have mission zetad. It's a lot of fun.

My zalbaar has 87% tenacity before carth lead. So that's...117% after lead. I use it in GA, TW, and other areas. It's really fun. Chaze 2.0
  • I like zaalbar's zeta a bit more for pve, but for pvp mission for sure.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah both worth it and can do good damage in various stages of heroic Sith. Buff immunity or shock can ruin Zaalbar so he needs lots of tenacity as other poster said.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Both worth it, but Mission's is probably higher priority. Zaalbar is already recovering a ton on top of being beefy in the first place, but the extra assists from Mission will be huge - especially since Carth's lead can call Zaalbar, which will then call Mission.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• They rock. Do it
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Yes, do Mission first, but both are worth it! Carth lead is one of my favorite teams to use in the whole game. It’s so fun to see how often mission assists under a Carth lead when she’s zeta'd.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • It's good to do. I have both zetad but used to use them on a Vader lead team with Wampa. But I'll likely run them under Carth now. And once Canderous gets up to G11 or so, I think the team will be pretty good.