Finn haat and sith

Prev1
Tarah
202 posts Member
did someone tested new finn kit on haat or p3 sith raid with old team? what happens?

befoere the patch someone said could do solo on haat (manualy) and 20% dmg p3... is it true?

Replies

• Same Team no Chance at p3 hstr at all... 4% was my Max, sure no maxed out characters, but before Update i was able to solo p3... This really sucks...
    20%....... God Mods and fully maxed out Chars... Maybe... And im sure you have to use full Resistance team for that
  • Skelturix has a video of a Finn, C3PO, JTR team that does 15M damage in P1.
  • @Anderle so the fix worked exactly as intended. Fixed the cheese loop.
  • Loky
    41 posts Member
    I soloed haat from 10% left in p1 with jrey lead. Finn got 21 million damage
    dx2nb6rhn6lf.jpg
  • Loky wrote: »
    dx2nb6rhn6lf.jpg

This ia AFTER the rework? If so that's great news. Good job.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Did you solo on auto?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Loky wrote: »
    dx2nb6rhn6lf.jpg

Phases 2 - 4 can be soloed with RT instead of Finn as well, the only improvement would be if this setup did it full auto.
  • Otsego
    45 posts Member
    how long did it take ? and like asked before, was it full auto ?
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    this is not an improvement... i can solo manually all haat with wampa too..
  • If we can just sim tank already that'd be great.
  • Tarah wrote: »

But can you do it with ugnaught?
  • Nauros wrote: »
    dx2nb6rhn6lf.jpg

Phases 2 - 4 can be soloed with RT instead of Finn as well, the only improvement would be if this setup did it full auto.
    Tarah wrote: »

We know there are other teams that can solo. We are specifically curious about Finn on this post.
    dx2nb6rhn6lf.jpg

Manually or auto for Finn?
  • I will not pretend I know anything about coding, but they could easily have done stacking tenacity on Traya on topple for each debuff that was landed on her. I wish they left Finn alone. He was actually fun to play.
  • NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Who cares about HAAT...

Infinite loop wasn't so bad... Only for part 3 and was making a boring raid shorter..

You answered your own question, people are about Auto HAAT because the rewards are so garbage for the time sink

• Korgan1999 wrote: »
    I will not pretend I know anything about coding, but they could easily have done stacking tenacity on Traya on topple for each debuff that was landed on her. I wish they left Finn alone. He was actually fun to play.

It would just create other infinite loops, they wanted Finn out of arena
  • I don't know what's so hard to understand with the turn meter gain from Finn causing problems down the road. It limits what they can do for resistance toons and even for future raids. It's a bummer that we don't get to have Finn for arena but the other areas of the game have always been more interesting anyway.
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    Korgan1999 wrote: »
    I will not pretend I know anything about coding, but they could easily have done stacking tenacity on Traya on topple for each debuff that was landed on her. I wish they left Finn alone. He was actually fun to play.

This would have created another infinite loop with a separate CLS team due to his lead granting TM when enemies resist debuffs. Bulldog on YouTube has a vid about it
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Great now we have to manually grind the HAAT raid again

After being used to auto solo it so many times it is great QOL improvement
  • You only need to manually grind if you want a full solo for 48 million. If you're happy with 30-40 million, you can auto most or all of P1 with Revan, then throw RJT in P2 on auto. If your mods are good enough, she can auto the rest of the way. If she dies in P2, put in one of the many teams that can auto P3/P4.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    rdimhdjmjgoz.png
    dear old way
  • He hits like a truck now. I have since improved his offence even more. I'm looking forward to trying it again.

Manual last part of p1, auto 2-4 (except I helped target the adds)

9k1qljumpxns.jpg
    96i63h8ejlv5.jpg
  • Loky wrote: »
    dx2nb6rhn6lf.jpg

so you didn't soloHAAT
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    What's the recommended mod set up for finn in the raids?
  • G20 wrote: »
    What's the recommended mod set up for finn in the raids?

As much offence and speed as possible. Offence increases his overall damage output.
  • @Loky Was that after the rework, and was it on auto?
  • Kluge wrote: »
    Is the re-worked Finn zeta'd?

Don't need the zeta if hes not the lead
  • Couldn't c3po already solo the Haat , not sure how finn fits in tbh
  • Korgan1999 wrote: »
    They only used that as an excuse to nerf finn. He could destroy both jedi knight revan and darth revan on offense and they couldn't have that xD