Show mod Loadouts

Please, please, please add a way to show all the loadouts a mod is attached to from the mod screen when looking at a mod.
This would help tremendously when trying to sell mods that are not showing up in the sell window and for being able to see if there are other units that may be planning to use the same mod.
I suggest putting a little icon to the left of the mod picture (where I added a green circle in the picture) that indicates it is tied to at least one loadout and make the icon so you can click on it to open a screen that shows the relevant loadouts.
cz95dzufxp3c.jpg

Replies

• Does anyone else think this would be helpful?
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    In the loadouts window there is a box that says "unique only" which when ticked it marks the mods which are in at least 2 loadouts
    Not sure what u wanted but this is kinda what i understood
  • This feature is mildly helpful for alerting you to the fact the mod is in another loadout, but it doesn't show you which loadout, so you're still left to hunt through all your loadouts looking to see where it is being used. The interface I recommended would simply show you the loadouts a mod is tied to. Much better user experience.

Also, the "unique only" feature is not helpful at all when trying to find which loadout is keeping you from being able to sell a mod.
  • iBics
    58 posts Member
    How about you make another loadout with the said mod and tick the box so that it marks the mod in every other loadout?
    Yeah you still have to look for it but depending on how many loadouts you have it wouldnt take more than 5min worst case