What is the best Empire squad?

I recently unlocked Admiral Thrawn and wanted to put him in my Empire team, but I have no clue which of the Empire characters synergize with him the best. Could you tell me what a good squad would be? (My SWGOH.GG account is below). Thanks!!

Replies

• Options
    Palp Vader Thrawn Shooper and Drooper are a potent combo
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    @RiseUp2002 Drooper stands for death trooper FYI.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I'd say depends a bit on opponent.
    Vs NS you want troopers: veers, stark, range + 2 others. I have snow and magma, but only coz easy farm. Shore and death are stronger, but death also has extra synergy with Director Krenick.
    EzPz + zader + zGMT + TFP + zThrawn are good at controlling enemy turn meter, so good Vs rancor for instance.

My goal is for a 3rd empire squad too: DK, DT, shore, Gar Sax and super comm. That'd give me full empire ships too
  • Options
    Cool, thanks everyone!
  • Options
    You can look at my swgoh.gg account. I always play zEP Vador zTarkin zThrawn with KRU or Nest against NS between top 100 and top 300. So much control of tm. My pleasure if when sometimes I kill the 5 NS with Tarkin AOE :-) If no dodge, no revive, total wipe out :-)