Zetas for a Darth Revan Team

I already have the 3 zetas on Darth Revan, and I could put the zeta on Nasty B and both on HK, but I'm wondering which of these zetas are must-haves and which are good but unnecessary. I don't want to use up zetas on what will only amount to a marginal benefit.

Replies

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Wait until a must have lineup is showing up.

Let others do the scouting for you if you don't want to waste any.
  • Options
    Wait til Monday. Thatll give the working stiffs ago at squad theory. Right now takin and zombie are the best (ive seen) with DR, badstilla, and HK
  • Options
    Slap all the zetas on.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    I have all the zetas on although I believe Fallen Bastilla zeta is fairly useless, only did it because I felt like it. The HK zetas are good. Those saying somehow that zombie and talzin make the team better are crazy or don't belong to well developed shards.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    The core group is DRevan, badstila and HK. She doesn’t need hers but the other 5 zeta’s are. The last 2 spots are anyone you want to put in. They are only decoys.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Strubz wrote: »
    I have all the zetas on although I believe Fallen Bastilla zeta is fairly useless, only did it because I felt like it. The HK zetas are good. Those saying somehow that zombie and talzin make the team better are crazy or don't belong to well developed shards.

They saw a convincing video by a Game changer and are now running it in the hopes it is invincible.

It is not. It is quite mod dependent and more often than not Talzin's turn comes only when Foresight or Tenacity Up remains in play.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Denizen_Kain
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Get all the zetas. And counter to what one poster said, FBastilas zeta is not useless. It grants her and the team lead an extra 50 potency and grants her and the team lead foresight at the start of battle which will help her survive the early focus barrage from JKR teams. More importantly though is the potency as FBastilas fear can and does get resisted early on in battle against well modded teams and later if they manage to get tenacity up buffs. Her ability block can get resisted, so can shock. Adding that extra 50 potency from her zeta can help with that issue and can also allow you the freedom to mod for other stats like tenacity or protection to increase her survivability while still ensuring a high success rate for her fear and other debuffs from her or the team lead.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Strubz wrote: »

They saw a convincing video by a Game changer and are now running it in the hopes it is invincible.

It is not. It is quite mod dependent and more often than not Talzin's turn comes only when Foresight or Tenacity Up remains in play.

It’s also RNG dependent. Despite what the videos showed, it definitely can lose to JKR squads. The key is applying direct focus on DR (even though you don’t get all the assists) to increase his CD by 1, allowing GMY to spread tenacity up to everyone and making plague/corrupted battle meditation useless.
  • Options
    I'm laughing at people trying every toon in their inventory just to try and make DR not suck. He sucks. And this is from a guy that had him g12 the morning of event.

We only have two toons that actually work with him, HK and DBAST. The other options if you want to actually take advantage of all his leadership are years old garbage (SA, ST and SM).

If you have to mix him with Yoda or NS just to not die in 5 seconds, it's a bad character.

LMFAO look at how badly your post aged. How does it feel to be bad and wrong?