Zeta order for Full Nightsister team?

Sithlord1230
15 posts Member
edited March 2019
Just wondering what everybody’s opinions are on the zeta order for this team: Talzin(L), Daka, Asajj, Acolyte, Zombie. No need to include Asajj lead obviously lol.

Replies

• If that's the team you're running then Talzin's lead should be first followed by Asajj's unique. After that, I suppose Talzin's unique then Daka.

I prefer Asajj lead, in which case, I would swap out her lead for Talzin's as the first zeta keeping everything the same (also would run Spirit instead of Acolyte), but of course, that's not what you asked.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    If that's the team you're running then Talzin's lead should be first followed by Asajj's unique. After that, I suppose Talzin's unique then Daka.

I prefer Asajj lead, in which case, I would swap out her lead for Talzin's as the first zeta keeping everything the same (also would run Spirit instead of Acolyte), but of course, that's not what you asked.

Thanks for the advice, although that’s the team I’m running I appreciate the suggestions and will keep them in mind

If that's the team you're running then Talzin's lead should be first followed by Asajj's unique. After that, I suppose Talzin's unique then Daka.

Personally I’d go Daka unique before Talzin unique, otherwise I agree. Daka’s stacking health has really saved my hide down the line in some longer fights (ie most JKR/Bast leads). Also has the added bonus of better use in Sith raid.
  • Daav44
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    You obviously start with Talzin Lead, it really bring the ns to the next level.

Then you go for Asajj unique "rampage", with all the ns dying Asajj will gain TM, will be very fast at 100% crit chance and will keep increasing is atk.

These two zeta are the core of a ns team. You don't need more if you just want to counter Bastilla lead team or JTR.

If you really want to invest in ns and allow them to compete with some top teams (Revan, CLS), you will need Talzin and Daka uniques.

Start with Daka unique if u are interested in building a deathstorm for raids and plan to use your ns against jedi revan squads. Otherwise, go for Talzin unique.
    Post edited by Daav44 on
  • You'll want asajj lead eventually if you want to help your guild complete the hsith raid. She's the best team for p4 right now. You can use talzin in p3 but there's other teams you can use for that phase to save ns for p4
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    I'm in the same boat...working them up now is there any need for Dakas unique? I thought it wasn't necessary anymore. Plan was to do both of MT and Assajj and go from there with Zomie, Acolyte, Daka and maybe Spirit as an alternate for certain situations?
  • It's good when using for p3 not necessary for p4

Personally I’d go Daka unique before Talzin unique, otherwise I agree. Daka’s stacking health has really saved my hide down the line in some longer fights (ie most JKR/Bast leads). Also has the added bonus of better use in Sith raid.

I don't have either Daka or Talzin's zetas, but I've always had a harder time against NS teams when Talzin has the zeta on her unique than teams with Daka's but not Talzin's. Maybe it's better on offense in PVP/PVE on account of the AI attack order, but people usually target Daka first when facing NS, so she never gets to see the benefit of her zeta before she gets wiped out.
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Both. Get all their zetas. MT is useful and AV is useful. Just pick which lead you want to use and when.
  • Eventually you'll want both talzin lead and assajj lead for 3v3 GA.
  • I have Talia at 6, Daka 5, Ventress 4, Initiate and Acolyte 4, Zombie 2. This is simply the order they were available in, and I didn't have much time to play when I started. What would be a good approach to build in future?
  • I have Talia at 6, Daka 5, Ventress 4, Initiate and Acolyte 4, Zombie 2. This is simply the order they were available in, and I didn't have much time to play when I started. What would be a good approach to build in future?

I would recommend DEFINITELY getting Mother Talzin, and also possibly Nightsister Zombie
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    With so many people learning how to counter the revives even in early game now, especially with BH, Assaj lead will probably get you more wins even pre-relic. You wouldn't think so, but the turn meter mechanics, speed boost, greatly end up making opponents underestimate the team.

EP now more than ever, Geos, BH, all very easily counter Talzin lead. Assaj lead ramps up the pain pretty hard.
    Would be fun to see how this 1 went downmwy9nzzu8wvj.jpg
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on