Rebel Soldier and Health Up

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited March 2019
I haven’t noticed this anywhere else and I’m not sure if it’s a typo or whatever, but in DSTB I noticed that health up is being called protection up. Just thought I’d point it out. Also, he doesn’t have the Hold Position (Elite) buff and it doesn’t list his debuffs.
zc6bs2pjj179.png
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Ummm. For the debuffs and elite buff: These clearly are the stats of the soldier all the way on the left. You can tell because the icon in the box has full protection while your target has no protection.
    You can open this box for any enemy, not just the one you are targeting right now.
    As for the "Protection Up"... yeah that clearly is Health Up so that is weird. Probably some bug.
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Ummm. For the debuffs and elite buff: These clearly are the stats of the soldier all the way on the left. You can tell because the icon in the box has full protection while your target has no protection.
    You can open this box for any enemy, not just the one you are targeting right now.
    As for the "Protection Up"... yeah that clearly is Health Up so that is weird. Probably some bug.

I noticed too that it’s showing my the stats for the Rebel Soldier on the left. But why did it do that when I tapped the target to see his buffs?