Whats the key to Mods

Okay maybe I am really lost on this topic

Can someone give me a rundown of "speed" within mods. I know only one mod slot can have a speed primary (up to 32 when upgraded and sliced), however what is the max speed a mod can have in secondary? I am trying to improve my JKrevan and his is only 232 which is extremely slow in comparison to others.

Replies

• Options
    Should be 30. 6 is the highest roll, 5 times. Not sure I've seen a 30 in game, but I've definitely seen 29s.

Oh and then +1 on 6E, so 31.
  • Options
    Extremely low. Ive got 15+ speed mods over 15 in the secondary and 5 r over 24 two of which will be 31. I developed a system of farming and upgradeing selling then repeating that a couple times b4 i just recently started sliceing. It tooks 6 sold weeks, 2800 crystals including a mod nrg pack to get those 15 and 2 of them i bought in the shard shop(one will b a 31) and im maybe 20% done with them. They are out there you just have to dig for them.
  • lamatoe
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Correct. 30 is the highest possible roll on a secondary.

However like an arrow that 30 will become a 32.

None exist within the game to my knowledge. The probability of speed rolls exists. Someone posted the stats on Reddit some time ago. Rolling 29 would take the average player 28 years if I remember correctly.