Talzin turn meter gain broken?

Talzin should gain 35% turn meter when an enemy falls below 50% health.
I don’t see that happen anymore recently. Just me or did one of the new updates break something?

Replies

• Ultra
    11490 posts Moderator
    U
  • Did the enemy team already apply shock on Talzin? Because shock prevents TM gain.
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    It also probably doesn't work if the character is killed. They would need to start above 50% and survive.
  • Ok. So Talzin (lead) doesn’t have shock or any debuff. Enemy falls below 50% health. No turn meter increase...
    Anybody has Talzin and can confirm the same observation?
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Just tried my Talzin in a battle and it definitely worked.

So if it's not working for you, she is either shocked or dazed, enemy didn't start above 50%, enemy was killed completely on the hit, or you don't have her unique zeta.
  • I've noticed sometimes when she uses her AoE Plague attack and reduces enemies to <50% health, she doesn't gain the TM. Mainly in Sith and Tank raids. No daze/shock/whatever, both zetas.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I've noticed sometimes when she uses her AoE Plague attack and reduces enemies to <50% health, she doesn't gain the TM. Mainly in Sith and Tank raids. No daze/shock/whatever, both zetas.

That’s what I am talking about. Ok, so I am not crazy then. Happened to me in TB. Thank you
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Just tried it watching for when she did AoE plague, and definitely working in DS battles. It could be something restricted to other game modes. Maybe if they were healed back above 50% or revived?

Can you try recording video next time it happens?