Two Sith/Empire toons we need

Aydnie
432 posts Member
As the title said, I don't talk about Sith Empire like Darth Revan but Sith and Empire characters. Like Palpatine, and Vader.

We need Starkiller, also known as Galen Marek, and he needs to have a synergy when Darth Vader is on the team, he needs to have some abilities who inflict a lot of debuffs,

And we also need Mara Jade, "The hand of the Emperor", who would boost the Emperor and herself's stats when Palp is on the lead position, in the same way that Bastila boosts Revan (the sith ones, not the jedis ones).

She also needs to have shock, to use shock, and to use it on the greatest amount possible of enemies.

If these toons are released I will be happy cuz Sith + Empire toons are the best, great regeneration, great TM gain

Replies

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    You can also add Mara the tag "scoundrel" and add her some synergies with scoundrels
  • Ultra
    11490 posts Moderator
    I wouldn’t want Mara to be limited to EP lead teams

She needs to be a stand-alone toon and it would be nice if she had indirect synergy with EP like Vader does (doesn’t call EP out but excels under his lead) or has a unique that doesn’t require EP as leader
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    I'm not convinced about Mara Jade. I think that would open the floodgates for too many Legends continuity characters. Soon people will be begging for Jacen, Talon Karrde, Joruus C'Boath, etc, and we'll lose the iconic characters to a deluge of over-powered characters that most people don't even recognise.
    Revan was bad enough, let's not make it worse.

I'd much prefer the game to focus on the Movies and TV shows again. I mean heck, we don't even have Padme or Jar Jar or General Hux or Snoke yet; let's get them before we worry about Prince Xizor and Mara Jade and IG-88B, IG-88C, IG-88D, etc.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I’d like Darth Bane, who is canonical. But hoping episode 9 ties in some Old Republic or Ancient Force to the Skywalker sagas.
    Opening the game to a vast character library.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    I’d like Darth Bane, who is canonical. But hoping episode 9 ties in some Old Republic or Ancient Force to the Skywalker sagas.
    Opening the game to a vast character library.

He is not Empire, he wont load his tm at max when doing an AoE
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »
    I think that would open the floodgates for too many Legends continuity characters. Soon people will be begging for Jacen, Talon Karrde, Joruus C'Boath, etc, and we'll lose the iconic characters to a deluge of over-powered characters that most people don't even recognise.

So are you saying these characters arent iconic
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Thought you meant Sith or Empire.
    If just Empire, how about inquisitors?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Both sith and Empire, to have TM gain and health regen

Inquisitors arent sith
  • @Aydnie dude there is no need to get so angry. KueChael has some great ideas for characters even if they don’t fit your ambitions of having Empire and Sith.
  • Starkiller was OP and non cannon, even in the old EU, and Mara is unlikely since she directly conflicts with the Disney cannon. KotOR was a safe addition since it was so long ago that it doesn't conflict with current cannon, which is what they want the focus on
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    Stenun wrote: »
    I think that would open the floodgates for too many Legends continuity characters. Soon people will be begging for Jacen, Talon Karrde, Joruus C'Boath, etc, and we'll lose the iconic characters to a deluge of over-powered characters that most people don't even recognise.

So are you saying these characters arent iconic

Literally yes. I just had to Google all of them to find out who they are.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299