Finn Zeta GA

I was positive they said something about keeping Finn’s zeta on for this GA, did I misread something or am I crazy?

Replies

• Some people have it based on discussion in my guild. I don’t.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Might be related to timezone. I changed my arena payout to 10pm central and did not have his lead in GA.
  • I do have his lead in GA. But if I click on my roster through the prize screen (where you go to check opponent rosters), it doesn't show there. It only showed when I put him on a team to attack. Then I could see in the leadership box it was maxed.

It does sound like some don't have it. But seriously, you aren't missing out. There may be uses for the new Finn lead, but it seems to be pretty bad in 3v3. At least the traditional Finn/Poe/Trooper team is bad. Take away Poe's ability to drive the TM train, and frankly Poe is pretty bad.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are looking into it. They believe it has to do with when you signed in after the update.

About 30-40% of our alliance have him maxed in GA.
  • That’s unfortunate, hopefully people don’t freak out about this too.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    There may be uses for the new Finn lead, but it seems to be pretty bad in 3v3. At least the traditional Finn/Poe/Trooper team is bad. Take away Poe's ability to drive the TM train, and frankly Poe is pretty bad.

Can confirm. I burned my Bossk/Boba/Dengar team on a G12 zFinn/Poe/RT squad because I was afraid of all the exposes and bonus turn meter, but I ended up trouncing them with nary a scratch. They had pretty good mods, too, and I didn't even trigger payouts until Poe was already dead.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    They are looking into it. They believe it has to do with when you signed in after the update.

About 30-40% of our alliance have him maxed in GA.

@Kyno
    I have my payout set at 10pm central and I think my GA refresh comes at 4pm central, if that helps.

5pa6thh4no5g.png
  • Hosed for me too, was really looking forward to giving it a shot this GA. 7pm Eastern payout, 5pm Eastern GA lock (post-DST, ie current, times)

9hvuc9a8eioy.png
    vasbp1w6h1wq.png