Zinn in GA

Did I misunderstand Crumbs post by thinking I was going to have his lead zetad if I had it before the GA started? I just tried it out and I had no TM move when I was popping exposes...

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Did I misunderstand Crumbs post by thinking I was going to have his lead zetad if I had it before the GA started? I just tried it out and I had no TM move when I was popping exposes...

There seems to be a bug where some players retained their zeta Finn lead, while other players were reduced to leadership level 1. Right now, I don't know if the investigation has determined a cause.
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I didn't even noticed if I was getting the MT, but I got my as* handed to me by a FO
  • jkray622 wrote: »

There seems to be a bug where some players retained their zeta Finn lead, while other players were reduced to leadership level 1. Right now, I don't know if the investigation has determined a cause.

Oh great :neutral: Thanks, would have been nice if they made a post or something about it. I'm gonna assume I won't have him for the rest of the GA. Bummer
  • aperingo wrote: »
    I didn't even noticed if I was getting the MT, but I got my as* handed to me by a FO

FO are a bad match up against them, for me anyways. The expose heals them and the stacking defense on KR takes a bit to get through.
  • My Finn in GA still has his zeta but my real Finn doesnt

This is how it's supposed to be for everyone. If you had him zeta'd before, they counted you has having him zeta'd with his reworked lead. It's like a free preview of his revised lead (spoiler alert, it's not good).
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    I don't have the carry-over into GA: it's level 1 for both sets.
    On a different topic, Zeta aside, Finn's leadership is just Poe's... but better in every aspect, even at level 1. So when's the Poe rework coming?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif

FO are a bad match up against them, for me anyways. The expose heals them and the stacking defense on KR takes a bit to get through.

For me is the same, but according to the first note of the rework they said Finn will be able to defeat FO with more ease... I guess it is still the same...
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    I don't have the carry-over into GA: it's level 1 for both sets.
    On a different topic, Zeta aside, Finn's leadership is just Poe's... but better in every aspect, even at level 1. So when's the Poe rework coming?

Ha, this is something I'd been thinking about anyway--why does Finn even have a leader ability in the first place? No one ever uses Poe in the leader slot.
    aperingo wrote: »

For me is the same, but according to the first note of the rework they said Finn will be able to defeat FO with more ease... I guess it is still the same...

If you get the stun on either of them I could see it, but I don't like risking the chance to be countered against KRU.

This is how it's supposed to be for everyone. If you had him zeta'd before, they counted you has having him zeta'd with his reworked lead. It's like a free preview of his revised lead (spoiler alert, it's not good).

I've had his zeta I think for close to 2 years now, I was looking forward to do some testing but was disappointed to be ran over by NS... I even have his new zeta and nothing, doing some GW it seems pretty bad... :neutral: