How has Darth Revan impacted your arena so far?

Prev13
Drageero
151 posts Member
edited March 2019
My top 50 went from 49/50 JKR to 40 JKR, 2 CLS, 3 Palpatine, 1 Talzin, and 4 DR's (with many more that plan on switching soon). It's not a lot different, but I'm sure there will be a bigger change soon.

So how has he affected your top 50/100/200?
Post edited by Drageero on

Replies

• Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    I hover in the 50-100 range, and it's the same sea of (Jedi) Revans as always. I have spotted a few DRs in the top 20, but I rarely make it that high so I'm not really tracking how many there are exactly.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Few DR teams.... a palp team.... sea of jedi revan
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    2 non jkr. One is treya, one is cls
  • Spots 1, 5, 8, 11, 16 Darth Revan, and 29 is Traya, rest Revanue. An hour ago.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Top 10 are DR with mostly JKR and a few CLS for the top 50
  • Mine’s 50/50 light and dark Revan, with the top spots favoring dark.
  • He’s bringing balance to the force.
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    This has totally ruined the game. Top tier teams can't beat it. Way to go cg. Brilliant as usual
  • Very few darth revans in mine right now. A lot of people have him, few have him geared because of that new piece. About three to 5 in my top 50 at moment of posting.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Instead of 48JKR and 2 Traya, there are now 43JKR, 5 DR, 2 Traya. Not much change just 5 DR added
  • Instead of 48JKR and 2 Traya, there are now 43JKR, 5 DR, 2 Traya. Not much change just 5 DR added

This
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    Decay wrote: »
    This has totally ruined the game. Top tier teams can't beat it. Way to go cg. Brilliant as usual

Are you joking? Look at any of the youtubers there are many counters to it, one of the counters is a **** palpatine team, which everyone has, so don’t talk about how it broke the game, this toon actually increased diversity
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    There are about five in my shard's top 100, but the final holdouts of other teams (traya, cls, etc) are now completely gone.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I'm on a Dec 2016 or Jan 2017 shard. 15 DR, 2 CLS, Traya, rest JKR.

I think this number will increase. I expected to see about 20-25 in my Top 50 (like there were for JKR part 1) but since there was longer to farm this time that number may be low.
  • Decay wrote: »

You must be playing a different game than everyone else. I can beat all the DR teams with my Jedi Revan team. There have been plenty of GC vids showing several different types of teams that can beat DR.....his teams don’t hold up very well on D.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Gonna be a couple weeks before most see him due to the forced new gear to force people to spend crystals.

Until then, DR at G7 will be wrecked by JKR.

At least CLS can walk over most DR squad combinations even with them fully zeta'd and maxxed out, as well as Palp leads. As well as JKR on offence.

What exactly has DR done? Made it easier for people to beat you unless you leave JKR on defence? lol

Literally only one DR in my shards top 200 :D
  • Top 5 are all DR plus 6 more scattered throughout the top 50.

You must be playing a different game than everyone else. I can beat all the DR teams with my Jedi Revan team. There have been plenty of GC vids showing several different types of teams that can beat DR.....his teams don’t hold up very well on D.

Must be.

JKR has zero chance against a properly modded DR.

Must be.

JKR has zero chance against a properly modded DR.

So true. Get the right mods and DR teams are almost unbeatable by JKR. There is at least 1 comp that has stonewalled that palp lead and cls in my shard. We have 7 DR teams top 50 and expect more.
  • Some of the white hoods became black hoods. Exciting.
  • There are 8 Darth Revans on my shard. At this moment, they are all in the top 10. I'm sitting at #4 almost 7 hours after my payout. The rest of the shard has 2 Trayas and 1 CLS in the top 50, and the rest are all JKR.
  • 12 DRs, 11 of them running Talzin zombie.
  • In all honesty I havent seen much change at all and I'm on an older shard myself, about 6 months after launch, the problem is jkr revans r just way too fast. Before u have a chance to go, most of your team is gone and forget about defense. This team is incomplete at the moment and is in need of a super tank with the prot and health of 3 gks to be competitive.... sad that the 1st time I went all in on a new toon and it feels like a complete waste.
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Top 50 is 19 DR, 30 JKR and 1 CLS right now. My shard is brutal.

There are quite a few more DRs still not there simply because they belong to people who are not rushing to gear the team, like me. Eventually, they will get there.
  • mvmss wrote: »
    Top 50 is 19 DR, 30 JKR and 1 CLS right now. My shard is brutal.

There are quite a few more DRs still not there simply because they belong to people who are not rushing to gear the team, like me. Eventually, they will get there.

Sounds like my shard. Maybe we’re in the same.

Top 20 is mostly DR and outside that is JKR.

I’m still taking 1st with JKR, but having to climb from 50.
  • Top 50 are 14 DR, 2 Palp, 1 Traya, rest JKR
  • "This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!"

That was on day two of the event though. Today I counted seven. And a couple of JKR users had the DR portrait unlocked, so they're probably switching teams soon. All in all, my shard may be looking at 10 or 12 Darth Revan teams.
  • 8 DR, 2 Traya, 2 NS, 1 CLS(me), rest JKR.

I usually finish at 1rst. I love how DR is keeping Revans out of the top spots so I can sit comfortably under their protection.