Should we expect nerfs to Enfys?

I recently zetad my nest, I didn't do it before because she needed 3 stun guns to gear 12 and her health was low, after watching some videos of Enfys beating Revan in 3 v 3s I was very scared for my investment. Not only did this character cost me a ton of stun guns but a zeta as well and last thing I would want is for her to be nerfed because of the cry babies who don't want their Revan to lose.

I would really like to a have an answer to this question, but there is also another thing that is very intriguing; within a couple days of Revan coming to GOH, people already figured out how he interacts with Nest. Given that nest is a very special character with a truly unique kit, you would think that any character that comes to the game has to pass some kind of Enfys evaluation. This is something the devs need to do for all new characters to see if Nest causes problems. If they didn't do it in the case of Revan, it's not the player's fault but the fault of the developers for not testing Revan and Nest, so I would expect to at least have some reassurance that in the worst case scenario that Nest gets nerfed, we would at least have our ability mats refunded.

Replies

• Options
    No
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Dont see why. She has a specific set of skills but is easily beatable. Just have to know how. I beat a g11 zMaul team with g11 Nest in 3 v 3 with a g8-10 Zam lead BH squad with no tank. Nerf Zam?

To be fair I find fighting Nest annoying as heck. But she isnt invincible.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    She was already nerfed soooo

They fixed the bonus protection gain.
    Get your stuff right...

That's debatable, they knew about it, let it roll for months while it was convenient, when it was no longer convenient they decided to "fix" it.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Most people who are "nerfed" are reworked because they utterly break the game in one place or another or are too weak.
    I don't see Enfys really fitting into either of those categories.
  • Options
    What Gear level does Nest become viable? I noticed her health is low too, though I have her at 3* only for now, but I remember videos showing how she was viable at just 3*
  • Options
    What Gear level does Nest become viable? I noticed her health is low too, though I have her at 3* only for now, but I remember videos showing how she was viable at just 3*

I was running my 3* Nest in 3v3 GA and getting wrecked at G9. Took her up to G11 and she does alot better. Throw Qira lead In at even just G6 with her leader and unique abilities maxed(minus Zeta) and she'll be even better.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    She was already nerfed soooo

They fixed the bonus protection gain.
    Get your stuff right...

That's debatable, they knew about it, let it roll for months while it was convenient, when it was no longer convenient they decided to "fix" it.
    The bug report was submitted after JKR was released, they then patched it. It wasn't known for months, it was fixed within a month.

And no, they couldn't have caught this bug until Revan came out because Jango was the only one that was capable of causing this bug

How was their timing convenient? Fixing it the day after it was reported, or weeks after it was reported, makes no difference.