Ground War Mythic Tier

Slaveen
481 posts Member
Is the Ground War Mythic Tier beatable okwith an Ewok team that 7 starred the 3P0 event?

Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    Not sure. You should have a better chance with Jedi under Revan or Bastila lead.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Give it a try. I just got to the stage with Grievous added (4/8?) using an Ewok team that only 6*d 3PO. Was fine up to that point but mean ole Grievous kicked their fuzzy little tushies. :D

I was using the special buff on Wicket. Jedi definitely have the advantage their with Yoda able to share buffs.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Give it a try. I just got to the stage with Grievous added (4/8?) using an Ewok team that only 6*d 3PO. Was fine up to that point but mean ole Grievous kicked their fuzzy little tushies. :D

I was using the special buff on Wicket. Jedi definitely have the advantage their with Yoda able to share buffs.

Yeah, I am gonna Chirpa Paploo Elder and swap out Teebo or Scout for GMY to spread the offense buff
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    It’s impossible. Maybe if you put 6-8 hours into it but I’ll just wait until the next go round.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Slaveen wrote: »
    It’s impossible. Maybe if you put 6-8 hours into it but I’ll just wait until the next go round.

Depends entirely on what the team was. g12 Ewoks with some zetas can do it. Much better to use Jedi. JKR > zBastila > Old Ben. If you don't have any of those three, work towards them because otherwise you are not finishing this event.
  • JKR makes it trivial. None of my Jedi are even G12, they mostly have blue mods, and the only stage that was even iffy was Grievous.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    JKR > zBastila > Old Ben. If you don't have any of those three, work towards them because otherwise you are not finishing this event.

Interesting.... I do it consistently without using any of those characters. I run GK lead with zBarris, Ezra, GMY, and the Hermit. I’m sure it’s not the fastest way to do it, but there’s really no danger of me not completing the mythic tier on the first run (with my mods/gear/abilities, your setup may have different results). I run mythic on manual, but the other tiers are full auto.

Having Barris and Hermit provides three group hugs (in addition to GK’s). But the AI won’t use two of them on auto unless there’s someone that needs healing, thus the reason I run mythic manually.
  • I did with Zz jkr lead, zGMY gear 9 almost to 10, zJolee, Jedi Knight Anakin, and zBastila Shan and all other gear 11
  • G8 gk lead
    G12 Gmy
    G8 bastilla
    G10 ezra
    G9 hermit yoda

Average mods

Did it with this team but it was tough.
  • I did it 2nd try with around g10 jedi: bastilla lead, GMY, Jolee, Ezra, ahsoka.
    Basic tactic was for GMY to aoe to steal enemy buffs, hit moment of glory, then share buffs.
    Use bastilla rally on GMY, but watch and learn or you do it pass to ahsoka to strip the buffs you just stole
  • Gmy is your #1 here, use special and give boosts to all your team
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ToxicFish wrote: »
    Gmy is your #1 here, use special and give boosts to all your team

This. Use the special, spread. Rinse repeat
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    JKR + Auto