Death Trooper deathmark is it even any good anymore in Raids?

I was away from game for some time and just came back recently. When I left, DT deathmark was doing like 70K each hit on raid bosses like DN, Sion etc. I used him recently and noticed the hits were 7K, WTH??!!!! I did a search and IIRC I found one thread mentioning deathmark was nerfed (quite some time ago I guess?).

Is this correct was it nerfed? Is it complete trash now or is there a way to make it useful again?

(Ps usually used to use it with Fulcrum, Leia, Rey etc)

Replies

• Options
    Deathmark is very useful in P3 of STR, as when combined with stand alone it forces all counterattacks to be on Traya instead of her swords. The “nerf” that you’re seeing may also be due to the fact that they lowered the health of the raid bosses in non-heroic (so while Deathmark still does the same percentage of the bosses health, the flat number is reduced significantly).
  • Options
    bump still wondering
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Still essential for the Han/Greedo deathmark-then-standalone-and-counter teams for phase 3 of the Sith raid. I don't know of anywhere else it's particularly useful though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    It was not nerfed. It does % damage to raid bosses, who had their health lowered.

So, while dealthmark will do less damage, it's the same percentage of the bosses health. Sounds worse off than before, and less damage will be done in a run, but you are actually taking a bigger percentage of the bosses health.

IE- things changed, making it easier to complete the raid with deathmark (and overall), but with lower damage numbers