How I beat 7* Yoda!

2Next

Replies

• Debuffs should not be applied bc all of them gain tm on resist which happens alot and yoda gains tm by resist,crit etc... Which result in him getting a turn i had it easy bc i didnt give him a chance to go into rampage mode.
    It isnt even challenging when you know what he can do and avoid giving tm. I almost won on my first try against ben and ayyla even with my dmg greatly reduced by ben, third time the charm against eeth and plo, very easy :)
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Debuffs should not be applied bc all of them gain tm on resist which happens alot and yoda gains tm by resist,crit etc... Which result in him getting a turn i had it easy bc i didnt give him a chance to go into rampage mode.
    It isnt even challenging when you know what he can do and avoid giving tm. I almost won on my first try against ben and ayyla even with my dmg greatly reduced by ben, third time the charm against eeth and plo, very easy :)

You are full of it... Regardless of what you do, he will do his thing. You can do basic attacks, debuffs, whatever... If he decides to go into rampage mode and take 10 shots in a row, he will. For you to suggest that others are just "not doing it right" is complete pile of ... You are devaluing everyone's achievement... So shut it.