s2LSF9N.jpg

Replies

• Options
    what?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    I dunno, them Vader shards look awfully nice ;)
  • Options
    Loud noises! I demand Clone Wars Chewbacca shards
  • Options
    The nerve!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. Completely and totally unacceptable.

How in the world do you have only 4k arena wins?? Turn in your swgoh players club card. NOW MISTER!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    If you did five arena battles a day for a year that's 1825 battles. Two years is 3650 battles. Three years is 5475.

The game has been out for three years and four months. Add another 600 battles for the four months.

What was the point of all this math?
  • Options
    HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T BEAT YOUR ARENA CHALLENGE?!
  • Options
    Someone is either in a really crappy fleet arena shard or doesn’t care about ship.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to say looking at his uncompleted achievements he hasn't been playing 3 years
  • Options
    I would love the vader shards really need them
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i actually find this to be very acceptable. I will most likely never reach the 10k arena battles and even if i do no reward would be good enough to even come close to having a decent effort/reward ratio.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Now the topic has been brought up, I am curious to know what the closest anyone has come to completing this quest yet? I mean, as pointed out it would take 6 years without refreshing your battles ...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    Now the topic has been brought up, I am curious to know what the closest anyone has come to completing this quest yet? I mean, as pointed out it would take 6 years without refreshing your battles ...

@Smapty
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

7k squad
    4k ships
  • Options
    Got a 7.5K on my squad arena shard. Most I've seen personally
  • Options
    For a small investment of 100 crystals you can up that number to 15 attempts a day. 1825 x 3 a year

Remember this game is NOT to give the best rewards to players doing the minimum.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    For a small investment of 100 crystals you can up that number to 15 attempts a day. 1825 x 3 a year

Remember this game is NOT to give the best rewards to players doing the minimum.

100 crystals PER DAY for THREE YEARS doesn't really meet my criteria of "a small investment". :smiley:
    I'm not really bothered by the quest, unlike the OP, but calling that a small investment is a touch silly.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

100 crystals PER DAY for THREE YEARS doesn't really meet my criteria of "a small investment". :smiley:
    I'm not really bothered by the quest, unlike the OP, but calling that a small investment is a touch silly.

If you get 450-500 in return, it's a small investment. And that's exactly what's happening for top players.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »

If you get 450-500 in return, it's a small investment. And that's exactly what's happening for top players.

So a fifth of a players return every day is to go on this quest for three years and you don't think that's a small investment? Especially given the size of the return on that investment?

Edit:: And all this, of course, is assuming our hypothetical player wins the significant vast majority of all their squad arena fights per day! :smiley:
  • Options
    5.000 crystals
    10.000.000 credits
    20 zeta
    20 omega
    and
    10.000 arena store tokens

this would be appropriate for earning 10.000 victories in squad arena
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    I doubt I'll be completing this quest any time soon. I don't always use up my 5 attempts daily to hit 1st. And I don't even bother to use up all my attempts even on pvp activities day lol.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

So a fifth of a players return every day is to go on this quest for three years and you don't think that's a small investment? Especially given the size of the return on that investment?

Edit:: And all this, of course, is assuming our hypothetical player wins the significant vast majority of all their squad arena fights per day! :smiley:

You mean this relic quest? I'm not defending the quest whatsoever. Just saying all the arena chat/top people falls into this mold including me. And obviously me doing this has nothing to do with the quest. I get the return of my investment in spades daily (crystals+loads of time)
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options

You mean this relic quest? I'm not defending the quest whatsoever. Just saying all the arena chat/top people falls into this mold including me. And obviously me doing this has nothing to do with the quest. I get the return of my investment in spades daily (crystals+loads of time)

Fair enough. But I was looking at it from the point of view of the topic of this thread. :smile:
    I don't really care about the quest one way or the other, either. It's far too silly to ever bother with. I was just curious as to how close other people might be to completing it. But I couldn't let the "small investment" comment about this quest pass without response.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    I doubt I'll be completing this quest any time soon. I don't always use up my 5 attempts daily to hit 1st. And I don't even bother to use up all my attempts even on pvp activities day lol.

NOOOB SHAARRDDD
    (sorry, couldn't resist haha)
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

pretty sure the first refresh is 50 and the 2nd is 100 for arena. So you would either mean 50 or 150.
    Max of 5 refreshes, 50, 100, 100, 200, 200
  • Options
    Well at least it's something to work towards for the next couple years.
  • Options
    s63fiojaou43.gif
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Ummm you know you can get those 5 shards in fleet arena store... likely will only take you one payout of 400 and the time it takes for him to be in the store refresh.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Only 855 more until I get those sweet 5 Vader shards!

GqSX90H.jpg
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Get your 7 star vader on..... wait you already have him.... get your stun gun salvage from shard shop