how to link a google play account

Aydnie
432 posts Member
hi, i re created a new account, didnt linked a google play account cuz i wasnt connected to the account I wanted to link, now its on the phone but when I try to link it the game says "you're about to disconnect from the account.."

how can I link a google play account to my account ??????

Replies

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Hi, answers ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Do you have an old game linked to Google already?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    An old account linked to another google play account.. but on this new one I cant link anything
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From your earlier response it sounds like it is linked, or you are trying to link it to an account that is linked already.

A guest account should be able to "log in" to an unlinked email account without being told they are disconnecting from the account.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    It is a guest account, and I cant log in, it tells me I am disconnecting ;;;;
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    okay, so, for some reason bluestacks decided to disconnect me from my account, which was a guest account. so... I kind of lost it after having spent quite some time on it. this is a bit sad
  • nhfjxb7yumxz.jpeg If you get this message, it means that the SWGOH account has already been linked to another Google Play account. In all my research on this issue I have come to the conclusion that once your SWGOH account is linked to a Google Play account, it cannot be undone. You only have to option to play as "Guest" or link to an IOS account. There simply is no option to transfer your SWGOH account to different Google Play account.