How do I get to lvl 85 quickly?

I started a new account a month or so ago and its sitting at lvl 75 right now. I’m trying to find the fastest way to level up into 85. I’m trying to unlock the late game cantina/DS/LS battles. I’m farming Jango Fett right now and Have plenty of HT shards but no Bossk, and I want to farm Bossk for my BH team. Any tips to leveling fast? (Yes I know complete your dailys and such, I do every day.)

Replies

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Buy energy refreshes with crystals.
  • Buy 3x normal energy and 3x mod energy before buying cantina/ship energy, as they cost half as many crystals but still provide the same amount of experience.
  • As above. Also make sure you complete all daily missions and as many quests as possible.
  • Really bad motive
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I think the motive is fine, however it is worth noting that Bossk's node is a real bear to 3*.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I think the motive is fine, however it is worth noting that Bossk's node is a real bear to 3*.

If you didn't take time off from the game just level intelligently by pursuing synergistic and most combat-powerful teams. There should be no reason to feel an urge to rush to 85 if you are knocking out each day's objectives and getting your bonus energies (and of course using them). A lot of those most powerful teams are in Cantina. So I would just say wbereever you are shard hunting just make sure they are smart shards to a team that is gonna give you wins. The leveling guides are pretty smart.
  • Just do all the daily achievements or whatever they're called. I got to 85 in like 6 months like that.