April B2

Prev1
Why is B2 login character for April ?

Replies

• Why not?

I don't have him.
  • GG rework.
    April Fools!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Yeah, it’s basically free shard shop currency..
  • Maybe Grevious Capital Ship?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Maybe we’ll see a Padmé legendary requiring Separatists. Honestly I’ve been suggesting it for years, I made a kit and everything. But it’s probably just Separatist ships.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Maybe we’ll see a Padmé legendary requiring Separatists. Honestly I’ve been suggesting it for years, I made a kit and everything. But it’s probably just Separatist ships.

Thatd be neat.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I asked for a Geonosian Arena Raid where we would fight the three animals from Episode II one at a time and then a big battle with the Geonosians, Separatists and Jango Fett. It would reward Padme shards on Heroic.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Hopefully:

Mace Rework
    Padme
    Maybe a CW Jedi or two hopefully. Id personally prefer Ki-Adi and Quinlan. Shaak-Ti would have next most screen time out of the ones we dont have. The rest are just bit players:

i23aa0dbzocq.jpg

• Anderle
    119 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Why not a legendary Jabba journey.
    Yeah you've to eat lots of creatures and grow bigger and bigger. For every 7* character you sacrifice to him he will get 1/10 of a star count.
    Spezial ability: eat 'em all! -> you win the match caus every opponent will ne eaten by him.

Edit: background music changes to "Queen, we want it all"
    Lyrics: i eat you all!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    The best April Fools joke ever would be if they appeared to be B2 shards in the list of daily rewards but were in fact Traya shards when you actually collect them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Love the suggestion @LordDirt
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    It would make sense that it's Padme. Now that they've added C3P0, she's the only major character from any of the trilogies that's not in the game. But sense and this game don't always go hand in hand.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    It would make sense that it's Padme. Now that they've added C3P0, she's the only major character from any of the trilogies that's not in the game. But sense and this game don't always go hand in hand.

Apart from snoke... or hux. Im sure there are others too.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »

Apart from snoke... or hux. Im sure there are others too.

Snoke? No no no... how about Jabba?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Nihion wrote: »

I’d love to have Amidala.

That said, I think it’d be rad as hell if you got her with Galactic Republic Jedi—Grandmaster Yoda, Mace, Ahsoka, Anakin, Kenobi, Aayla, K I T F I S T O !, Plo Koon, etc.

Yeah, encouraging folks to use the hot new droids makes sense on many levels. But maaaan would it be sick to use old school Jedi for anything.

EDIT: Ha ha ha even here I forgot about the existence of Eeth Koth. Consular and Guardian may be Old Republic (sorta) so I purposely didn’t count them.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Padme is just a politician... not even a soldier. Her job isnt to fight someone like droids, clones and jedis do, she isnt linked to the force or anything, her job is just to... talk... so how do she end up into fight in first place
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    Padme is just a politician... not even a soldier. Her job isnt to fight someone like droids, clones and jedis do, she isnt linked to the force or anything, her job is just to... talk... so how do she end up into fight in first place

Someone never watched the last hour of Attack of the Clones or any of Clone Wars or acknowledges the existence of C-3P0 as a playable character. Or the unstoppable Ugnaught.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Have you ever heard the tale of Nute Gunray the Coward?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member

Okay, but he is a junk character. Because his main job isnt to fight in first place.

If padme would come to the game, I would except her to be as good as Nute is, and as good as the Galactic Republic as a whole, and as a faction (not jedis or clones) is, relying on the whole faction's synergy exactly like Nute is doing with his separatist allies.

Dont know why 3po is good thought. He should just have been a trash character, unlockable for 10 in galactic warstore where everyone has buyed everything already, with just one basic attack that just grants him stealth, like the diplomatic droid OOM did before they reworked him to made him use a blaster
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Okay, but he is a junk character. Because his main job isnt to fight in first place.

If padme would come to the game, I would except her to be as good as Nute is, and as good as the Galactic Republic as a whole, and as a faction (not jedis or clones) is, relying on the whole faction's synergy exactly like Nute is doing with his separatist allies.

Dont know why 3po is good thought. He should just have been a trash character, unlockable for 10 in galactic warstore where everyone has buyed everything already, with just one basic attack that just grants him stealth, like the diplomatic droid OOM did before they reworked him to made him use a blaster

Not all wars are fought with brute strength, my good sir. Politics, economics, the tame aspects are just as important. And Padmé was certainly not weak; where do you think Leia got her badas from? ;)
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    Aggressive negotiations.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member

Princess Leia would like to talk to you.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Leia is an officier of the rebellion, an armed insurrection, its not the same
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited April 2019

Maybe watch the movie again before giving your Stephen A Smith-level bad takes.
  • jfears2
    185 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

Maybe watch the movie again before giving your Stephen A Smith-level bad takes.

Burn!
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...