DeathStorm Phase 3

Who do I prioritize for speed? I am looking to mod my NS team just for phase 3 since that is where we lag now.

Replies

• Speed is not super important since the team gains lots of turn meter while Traya is toppled. Focus on CC for initiate, damage for Asajj, and health for Daka.
  • I cannot figure out this nerf herding nonsense...
  • Speed is not super important since the team gains lots of turn meter while Traya is toppled. Focus on CC for initiate, damage for Asajj, and health for Daka.

This.

My only real speed goal is trying to get 7-9 bonds stacks before Traya takes her first move.
  • I am going to try this team, typically speed is the most important factor, but thanks for the tip!
    Looks like my zeta are in order too. Just need to try it out in phase 3 of the sith raid and see what happens!
  • I’m only doing t6, but here are my speeds and my last p3 run. Nothing spectacular.

MT 174 - AV 180 - Daka 210 - Zombie 140 - Initiate 112

no1onvlm5fhf.jpeg
  • I’m only doing t6, but here are my speeds and my last p3 run. Nothing spectacular.

MT 174 - AV 180 - Daka 210 - Zombie 140 - Initiate 112

no1onvlm5fhf.jpeg

Even if I do a third of that, my guild would be pleased. lol.
  • I was only able to net 1.2 mil damage with deathstorm this morning.
  • What’s your setup look like?
  • What’s your setup look like?

Team is Talzin, Daka, Ventress, Zombie and Initiate.
    It was my first attempt, so I tried getting talzin and initiate knocked off. That was ok, then struggled to keep daka alive.

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Nightsister
  • Your team looks good enough so it’s most likely a strat/RNG issue. I have 6k more health on Daka so that might make it a little easier but still pretty close.

Typically once I get MT and Initiate dead, I stand alone with Asajj to clear bonds, use her special to kill sabers and get to topple, run through that first topple as usual except right at the end before Traya comes back up I’ll use Asajj’s healing special, and/or if Daka’s in really bad shape, then Zombie special too.

It gives up another attack or two for ramping, but keeps Daka healthy. If she ever ends up back in the yellow, I’ll typically use Asajj’s last move in topple to heal again.
  • Your team looks good enough so it’s most likely a strat/RNG issue. I have 6k more health on Daka so that might make it a little easier but still pretty close.

Typically once I get MT and Initiate dead, I stand alone with Asajj to clear bonds, use her special to kill sabers and get to topple, run through that first topple as usual except right at the end before Traya comes back up I’ll use Asajj’s healing special, and/or if Daka’s in really bad shape, then Zombie special too.

It gives up another attack or two for ramping, but keeps Daka healthy. If she ever ends up back in the yellow, I’ll typically use Asajj’s last move in topple to heal again.

I was trying to get ready for work, so I didn't have a lot of time to really play around with it. Thanks for the tips.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Starting to show progress, long way to go, but still way better than 500k lol STR T6 P3

zv8bdngr1xqh.png
  • Some progress is good. It’s kinda disappointing on a personal level when phase 1 and 2 are finished before you get up. Glad the guild is getting the raid down though
  • Some progress is good. It’s kinda disappointing on a personal level when phase 1 and 2 are finished before you get up. Glad the guild is getting the raid down though

Or they wait for heavy hitters to clear tough parts and then jump in when scoring is easier lol

Or they wait for heavy hitters to clear tough parts and then jump in when scoring is easier lol

Not in my guild. Raid starts sometime after I go to bed. Lately phase 3 is about half over by the time I get up at 5 eastern.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Some progress is good. It’s kinda disappointing on a personal level when phase 1 and 2 are finished before you get up. Glad the guild is getting the raid down though

Not in my guild. Raid starts sometime after I go to bed. Lately phase 3 is about half over by the time I get up at 5 eastern.

Soon your guild will kill the raid before you wake up. At that point, you'll either need to accept perpetual 0s, ask the officers to change or rotate raid times, or find another guild.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Some progress is good. It’s kinda disappointing on a personal level when phase 1 and 2 are finished before you get up. Glad the guild is getting the raid down though

Soon your guild will kill the raid before you wake up. At that point, you'll either need to accept perpetual 0s, ask the officers to change or rotate raid times, or find another guild.

Indeed. I was considering that more specifically for HAAT and my elusive solo run.