Guild name with the languages you dont know

Phoenixeon
1842 posts Member
3aqcd1r11bya.jpg

Seems like a mix of some languages and symbols, any clue to search this guild?

Replies

• Search for a member of the guild. Someone likely has them on their arena shard.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I know that it's to late but it is an interesting puzzle and i have to deal with this stuff too. So this may help for future TWs:
    The "A" is the greek letter Lambda. The points in the "L" and "C" are called middots, used for old latin scripts. The mirror "N" is cyrillic.
    It needed around 20 minutes finding this out and it was enough to catch the guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/38880/fltll-llliliks/
    People shouldn't be able to use special symbols for guild names..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    I know that it's to late but it is an interesting puzzle and i have to deal with this stuff too. So this may help for future TWs:
    The "A" is the greek letter Lambda. The points in the "L" and "C" are called middots, used for old latin scripts. The mirror "N" is cyrillic.
    It needed around 20 minutes finding this out and it was enough to catch the guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/38880/fltll-llliliks/
    People shouldn't be able to use special symbols for guild names..

And they are super elite or whales.
    Their revans are twice of my guild, if we know earlier we will just deploy trashes and begin to banzai charge.

Support this, people shouldn't be able to use special symbols for guild names.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    It is possivle to find these guild. Best exanple I had in december: a guild has written their name in kanji, so I searched first for asian letters. After finding the correct language I searched the symbols and copy paste them in google. Found that guild emidatly.
    Luckily every symbol has a complete meaning anf is not just a "letter", so the guild names are not that long ^^