Two HUGE issues in Yoda challenge

First - Mace is continually feeding Yoda turn meter. This is NOT working as intended, so don't bother lying with that Bull Excrement.

Second - QGJ is second assist attack is ALWAYS dodged when little green pos has his dodge up.

I want compensation for the 200 plus fights broken by this.

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I suggest trying it with a Jedi other than Mace and not using QGJ assist while Yoda has foresight up.
  • So I should work around the monkey fisted blind folded pos coding they did...?
    I should also level up a brand new toon to 7*?... Ugh.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    So I should work around the monkey fisted blind folded pos coding they did...?
    I should also level up a brand new toon to 7*?... Ugh.

Not necesarely. Others have beat him with Mace.

From a post in another thread:

I used Qgj as leader with Lumi, Bariss, Mace and Jc. All lvl 70 and fully geared. Was up against Yoda (obviously), Bariss & Ima. I was getting ready for work so I just set it on Auto, not really expecting to win and all I did was nominate targets, Bariss, then Yoda, then Ima and I finished it with no losses :)

But if you are feeling frustrated, then go for another Jedi who males it easier. I did the 5* a month ago with Mace. When I read the reports of Yoda mechanics from other posters, I stopped to farm QGJ and went with Ashoka instead, because of her heals. But it can be done with Mace as well.

What you are not going to get, ever, is a compensation because you cant beat what other players can.
  • I won 7* Yoda with Mace, Eeth, JC, Lumi and QGJ. Ima-gonna Die and Eeth as Yoda's guards.

I will admit that it took an awful lot of luck for me to win though. As in, there were times a single attack by anyone would have killed a member of my team but that attack never came until I was able to heal.

My complaint about the event is that I exceeded the requirements of the event, but it was blind luck that brought home the victory.