Grand Arena Rankings

Slaveen
481 posts Member
How do the final rankings work? Is is based off total banners from all 3 battles? Numbers of wins followed by total banners?

The banners thing doesn’t seem fair if so since if you lose early you get to face easier opponents in the last match.

Replies

• I don't know for sure, but it feels like it's banners.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    I believe it's number of wins followed by GP. That being said placing 2nd or 4th doesn't really mean anything since you get the same rewards.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    It only looks at the number of wins for rankings. GP is never looked at for final standings
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    It only looks at the number of wins for rankings. GP is never looked at for final standings

So how does it determine who gets 2nd and who gets 4th in the 2-4 ranking?..
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    No idea, but since the rewards are the same, it doesn't matter too much.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »

Same win bracket is sorted by GP during lock in
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Veserion1 wrote: »
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

Same win bracket is sorted by GP during lock in

That's what I thought but Ultra had said otherwise so I was wondering if maybe I was wrong.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Win three battles: get 1st place and get the best loot from the first reward tier.

Win two battles: get ranked 2nd, 3rd, or 4th based on relative GP at player lock, and get the exact same rewards as the other two players that won two battles. This is the second reward tier.

Win one battle: get ranked 5th, 6th, or 7th based on relative GP at player lock, and get the exact same rewards as the other two players that won one battle. This is the third reward tier.

Win zero battles: get 8th place and the worst rewards. This is the fourth reward tier.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Thanks, all
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TimmyHutch wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but if I have taken 2nd place in 2 grand arenas (2 wins and 1 loss in that particular GA), and won every other one, does anybody know what my overall record would be?

i believe there have been 9 full GA's (including the currently active GA) and 1 practice round.
    Save water, drink champagne!