Give us Beckett please

Beckett is great character and I was really sad that he wasn't part of the Solo movie characters that made their way in the game. He is a missing piece of the puzzle and we got characters with way less screen time like Enfys Nest and L3. I believe that adding Beckett on the anniversary of the movie will be a great way to satisfy the fans and give a little boost to the prepared mechanic.

Being a Bounty Hunter and a scoundrel, Beckett is an ideal character who can easily take the two factions and make them more competitive. He needs to have both tags, scoundrel and Bounty Hunter and he should require 5 characters from the Solo movie to unlock.

His kit should be different depending on who you're using him with. Use him with scoundrels and he will make use of prepared, add more damage to the faction and have synergy with young Han and chiewie. Use him with Bounty Hunters and he has a contract and make the faction more durable with unique passives to Bounty Hunters.

I think you owe is this one CG, for all the love you have showed the kotor characters.

Replies