"Auto attack" in Grand Arena

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Hey, with the "auto deploy" feature we solved the problem of people who doesnt put defenses, but that doesnt solve the problem of people who doesnt attack.

I ask for the feature "auto attack" ; if a player doesnt attack at all in a round, nothing changes for the current round but, for the next one, as soon as the preparation/defense placing phase has ended, their strongest attack characters will automatically be put in attacking the opponents squads, in auto, without any possibility for the player to see their squad attacking or have any influence on what they are doing, and the squads will be formed regardless of synergies/factions, the first character may even not have a leadership ability. The option will randomly attack the opponent's squads, without attacking always the same one. The option will attack until the player has no attack character left or until the opponent has no squad left.

This feature is intended to punish people who doesnt attack, and to prevent people from getting a free win against someone who doesnt attack ; if they have a worse roster and their opponent forget to attack, good for them ? No, they are still attacked and destroyed by the option.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    New SWGOH User Interface:

Loading Cantina screen transitions into a giant green "COLLECT" button, and you just receive all rewards for all events available that day.

Not attacking doesn't negatively impact the other player. Not setting defence does, that's why they fixed it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm not sure whether this is a sarcastic masterpiece or just a ridiculous suggestion.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • How much thinking did you invest in coming up with such a brilliant idea?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Not attacking doesn't negatively impact the other player. Not setting defence does, that's why they fixed it.

Some people are non ironically annoyed or disappointed that the other one doesnt attack them, which is why I am making this sacarstic post

Someone in my guild's discord complained that the other one didnt attacked and he wanted to see his defenses getting attacked without moving a bit, because he said it is satisfying to see that, and even asked for an auto attack feature, while when I said I won because my opponent didnt attacked me, he said "there should be an auto attack to prevent low players to win, if you made developments mistakes, you have to be punished for this"
  • No
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Yep, my final opponent has 300k more GP. He's not going to attack, just wait it out and win. Why don't we just send them the rewards as soon as the match is set?

bal·ance
    [ˈbaləns]

NOUN
    an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady.
    "she lost her balance before falling" ·

synonyms:
    stability · equilibrium · steadiness · footing
    a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions.
    "try to keep a balance between work and relaxation"

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • A better idea is if you do NOT attack, you forfeit.