Farming Across the Board

Quality of farming shards need to be updated for every farm you do, you don't have refreshes minus hard nodes. The devs really should look into changing this, it will make the game more fluid reduce the panic farm issue and won't hurt their bottom line as the money is in energy refreshes and gear more than node refreshes.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    If i understand you right you want to get rid of the need to dump crystals for hard notes refreshes so that you can use them unlimited amounts per day like normal nodes? And instead you want to use the crystals saved for more energy refreshes so that people can get shards and other stuff faster and more easy?
    That exact system is part of the whole structure of how the game works. They don't want you to have it the easy way, they want that wall and they want you to spend crystals to pass it. It's brave to ask for changing it but personally i don't think this will ever happen.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • They did extend the amount to 8 rolls instead of 5 without a refresh and reduce the cost of the node refresh. The node will still remain at a 20 energy cost so in theory might increase their profit as more people will buy crystals for mass farming sessions. One is a hundred crystal the other 25, i have never refreshed a node but have done so for energy daily and dropped a few quid for a boost from time to time. You are probably right tho but devs have on occassion made changes with not thinking profit first and good service always brings more profit.