Looking for active guild to farm General Kenobi

I’m a Level 79 Player with a pretty solid 7 star Jedi, and an almost 7 star rag tag secondary team. I actively produce 600 daily raid tickets. I’m looking for a guild running raids that award General Kenobi shards, as I have not unlocked him yet. Comment if you have an opening!

Replies

• https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558344963419799562/562771535065251851/Captura_de_pantalla_2019-04-02_a_las_11.52.28.png
    You can reach out them directly or to me. Here is my information.
    Tasselhoff Ally code 975-148-554
    Discord ID. Tasselhoff#1326
  • Hyde778
    11 posts Member
    Our guild is currently farming for Gen Kenobi and we have a few openings. We are a very active and very generous with our gear donations. I dont have discord or any links but our guild is named Grey Fox. And we would love for you to look us up and join thanks
  • OpiEnu
    218 posts Member
    We do farm him and we do want to welcome you.
    My alley: 223-867-353
    OpiEnu
  • Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    Look up Knights of Reván....
    We have been beating Heroic tank for a long time....set to auto start with 24 hour sign up so we don’t beat it to fast. Feel free to do as much damage as possible. Working on the sith raid. Very minimal requirements...we just want you to be active.
  • 976-597-667 order of the blackblade knights is looking for active players if you would like to join we are doing GK shards we're also working towards traya shards doing 6* right now!! If you want to have fun come join.
  • G1G4W4TTS
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Raid We Will is accepting Newer Players. Raid Han and GK are on farm. With a 24 hour join period our Pit lasts 15 mins and HAAT lasts about 1 hour and currently most of our members finish with 0 damage as they already have Han and GK. STR is T6. Happy to take in all active players.
    Post edited by G1G4W4TTS on
  • Elliot
    56 posts Member
    Still looking for a guild?

Message me in game or on Discord
    Ally Code 416-786-691
    Discord: PHILTH#2893

We are actively recruiting and looking to grow.
    UK based guild.

https://swgoh.gg/g/27072/carbonite-conundrum

1M GP Minimum.

Any questions Ill be happy to answer.

:)
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Very casual guild here if you're still looking. No minimum requirements or participation of any kind. We do haat and hpit. T4-5 str. Our raid frequency is solid. Wide range of player gp.
    Discord ID is jkdmike#1462
  • JC___
    15 posts Member
    Heard you are looking for a guild. Here is some info about ours!!

**WE ARE RECRUITING**

Guild Name: Knights of Nowhere

Current GP: 86,291,362+mil

We currently have 32/50 members and are looking to max out!!

We are experienced lvl 85 players who do Herioc Pit/AAT, and 6* STR on farm. We are also looking for active members to get 600 raid tickets daily to do raids, and participate in Territory Battles/Territory Wars.

We also will make accommodations for people who are not level 85 as long as you are active. Just drop a comment in our discord below.

Our discord is: https://discord.gg/mJqcdXK if you have any questions.

We hope you join because you will not regret this decision! May the Force be with you!

-Your Future Chief Recruitment Officer
    JC