How to mod nest?

Im working on gearing up nest and havent zetad her yet. Shes up soon though. I just have no idea how to mod her. Tenacity? Health? Protection? Speed? Just in general because i dont have a specific team made up for her yet. Also are there any good nest defensive teams for tw and GA? Thanks for your help.

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Tenacity health and protection. She doesn’t really need too high speed since she counter attacks a bunch, tenacity should help her resist Daze.

Zeta(L) Qi’ra, ZNest, ZVandor Chewie if it’s the 3v3 GA

5v5 is more flexible
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Protection is a waste on her, once it's gone you don't have any more benefit.
    Health is much better as her bonus protection is based on it and she's more durable.
    Tenacity isn't needed that much, she will live through her bonus protection. Only thing is fighting Jedi Knight Revan with his Health decrease ability, Tenacity can counter that.
    Speed is a good addition if you want her to act and kill someone and she's pretty good at doing so, so yes.
    I've never seen a Nest modded with any others than these so i think that's basically it.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Vs Revan I have all tenacity sets with all health primaries (where possible) and health/tenacity secondaries. No extra speed.

Vs others, speed then health then offense/CD.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Tenacity is a big one so she doesn't get dazed or stunned. I have her at 40k health, 40k protection and 113% tenacity. I can auto ewoks by herself and with qira lead with just nest, I can auto any bastila team as well. (Very handy in GA)