How to mod DR, HK and Badilla?

Rake6
442 posts Member
edited April 2019
Anyone know best mods for them? Thank you!

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    FAF!
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    speed, speed, speed, speed and speed
  • Revan needs speed

Bastila needs speed, but it's dependent on who you're running her with and what team you're up against. I have her at about 280 with a 290 speed Sion so he goes first and strips buffs from the enemy team, then she goes and applies CBM to them all.

HK needs a balance of speed and damage. I have an offence set with offence triangle on him at about 210 speed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Cool, can you use offence arrow too as well?
  • Revan & Assassin need speed. (I personally prefer Assassin to go first)

Badstila & SiT I have defense/health sets with some decent speed (speed and offense aren't as important in my opinion)

HK offense/Health

I mod to defend against JKR as priority and not mirror matches. If like to eradicate JKR from my shard ASAP. It does its job and I love seeing JKR'S struggle a little on offense.

JKR should not struggle against a full sith empire team.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Speed, and offense for HK. Depending on your squad comp, you may want to adjust turn order to deal with tenacity up before Badstila’s turn. If you’ve got Sion, then just make him faster and you’re good. If you don’t, you may want to make HK faster so he can apply tenacity down, which is pretty tough without BB8 since he’s so slow.
  • Revan & Assassin need speed. (I personally prefer Assassin to go first)

Badstila & SiT I have defense/health sets with some decent speed (speed and offense aren't as important in my opinion)

HK offense/Health

I mod to defend against JKR as priority and not mirror matches. If like to eradicate JKR from my shard ASAP. It does its job and I love seeing JKR'S struggle a little on offense.

JKR should not struggle against a full sith empire team.

Well some of them are and like I said, I mod completely different than 99% of the teams you see out here. You would be surprised what a full blown tanky Badstila can do. 😉

I like fighting against those. I can completely ignore her, apply tenacity up, and kill DR before he can clear it.
  • They are great against EP, though. Sass can boost your TM, apply CBM and pow they are toast.